Chapter 17: REVELATIONS

CHAPTER 17: REVELATIONS

BORA'S POV

"Guys! Today is the day we will meet the black moon pack officially and train them. " Louie stop talking and look at me worriedly. And the others look at me too, with the same expressions.

"It's ok  guys. I can handle it!" I give them a reassuring smile. Even now they are still worried at me though I can already take care of myself. I'm so lucky to have them-- a very carying family, that I never had before.

"Bors you can just stay here. We will be the one to meet them." Sky suggested.

"Sky, I'm fine, really, no need to worry guys. I can definitely handle them. But... can you guys go ahead first? I mean I will catch up later, is it ok?" I ask them because I need to prepare my self and I think I need to run in the woods first to ease myself.

They look at me and smiled.

"Of course bestfriend, take your time! We will wait for you there."  Sheena told me while hugging.

"So... we will wait for you there, ok? Now, will go ahead." Louie told me and kiss my cheek. I just nodded as an answer to him and smiled warmly to him.

After they left, I also took off and went straight to the woods. I run for a mile and it made me at ease a little bit and decided to went back to the house and prepare to catch up with the guys.

When I reach the house, I took  a shower and look at the mirror.

"You can do it Bora. Show them that your better than them now. And they can't beat and bully you now, like before. This time, I'll be their worst nightmare. I'll make them pay!" I told my self looking at my own reflection. With that,  I took off and drive.