chapter 7: New friends

Bora's POV

"Welcome to our pack, Bora! Im the alpha, Louie Henry Smith!" he said with a smile in his face. Now that my situation is not ackward. I noticed that he is gorgeous. 6'4 height, dazzling blue eyes, muscular body and amazing blonde hairstyle.

"And im Kevin, the beta of the pack. You can call me Kev, if you want!" winking at me. Kevin is the brunnette man im talking about. His gorgeous too but Louie is a lil' bit ahead!

"Im Sky, the third in command!" Sky is the brunnette man with strip white hair.

"Thank you so much for accepting me. I never had someone accepted me before, and not hated me nor disgusted in me." i said wiping again the tears that is forming in my eye. They smiled at me and reached out me. Hugging me warmly.

"Its okay Bora, now that your here no one will look down at you anymore!" they said in unison.

"Hey! Its my line!" Louie jokingly scolded them. Then we laughed our heads out!

"Enough drama. Now bring Bora to her room!" Louie commanded them.

"Yes sir!" the duo answered with their hands in their head just like a soldier.

We laughed again.

After walking around the house. We stop at a certain room.

"Here we are! This is your new room. Feel free! We are your friends now!" Sky told me while opening the door.

Wow the room is amazing.

It is huge, twice, no trice bigger than my older room. It has a white wallpaper that is complemented with the velvet red beddings. Windows that can see the whole town. It has all sorts of things like cabinet, drawers and a walk in closet. Im suprise to see that the closet has some clothes.

"So do you like it? Or you want something to be change?!" worriedly Kevin asked me.

"No! I love it! My older room is tinnier than this. And everything is settled here."

"Were glad you like it! You can shop tommorrow with Shena, Louie's sister for your clothing!"

"Thank you but you dont have to, accepting me is enough!"

"Nonsense! We will pamper you since your our friend now!" sky said smillingly at me. I cant help smiling too, im influenced with his smile.

They left me to relax and rest at my room.

After they left i quickly went to the bathroom in my room and take a warm, relaxing shower. The bathroom is amazing too. I put a shirt that ive found in the closet and sweat pants. And then i climb at my comfortable, inviting bed and soon fast asleep.

**************************** 

hi guyz! im sorry im suck on description. I really hate typing too long. pls. understand! continue on reading! comment me guyz! if you like my book, vote for it! love you!

eun hara mae<3