Sky and Storm

Chapter 1: The coming of Storm

In the middle of the night, a storm raged on. Thick mist had settled along the forest making it impossible to see. Within said forest a battle between two person. The first person was a young man with silver hair holding several bombs in each hand while the second person was completely engulfed in mist, only eerie eyes: one red and one indigo, could be seen.

"Kufufufu, enough with this stupid fight." The man in the mist laughed, looking annoyed.

Both had been fighting the whole night and still does. The silver-haired bomb wielder panted, tired from their battle but refuse to give up even though knowing the fact he gained the most injuries between the two.

"There's no way I'll give up! I'll fight until the end, even if I die!" The silverette yelled.

The person within the mist chuckled at his words, 'So amusing...' He thought. 'No matter what world you're in, you're still as stubborn as ever... fine by me. I still have work to do and only you can do the rest of it... Gokudera Hayato.' With that final thought the two men lunged at each other and continued their battle.

Namimori Japan, Sawada Residence

Sawada Nana hummed happily as she washed the dishes in the kitchen. Her husband, Sawada Iemitsu who's working overseas and unbeknownst to her working for the mafia as the boss of CEDEF of the Vongola Famiglia, the strongest mafia family in history.

Nana and Iemitsu had twin boys, Sawada Ieyuji and Tsunayoshi. Tsunayoshi her oldest inherited her brown hair and eyes while Ieyuji her youngest had the same blond hair and yellow eyes from his father.

"Yuji-kun please help me for bit." She called her son who was currently sitting in front of the TV.

Ieyuji grunted at first but obeyed his mother. He really didn't like doing household chores and he always thought his brother should do the work and not him.

Meanwhile Tsunayoshi walked down from the stairs and took a peek on the kitchen. He saw both his mother and younger brother doing their work. Nana sensed his presence and began to feel trouble. In truth, she had trouble talking to her first born due to his condition.

"T-Tsu-kun, i-is there something wrong?" she asked, still uncomfortable from his presence.

Sawada Tsunayoshi just stared without emotion. His expression was entirely blank and his eyes completely white. At first many had thought he was blind despite the fact he could see perfectly. However due to the lack of emotions many described him as soulless.

Tsunayoshi kept staring before he shook his head and slowly turned around, heading back up the stairs.

Ieyuji became irritated by his brother's actions and began to complain, "Mom we should just get rid of him or send him to some freakshow where he belongs. That idiot is no help at all."

"Yuji-kun don't ever talk like that! No matter what he is your brother." She scolded. Even if she didn't know how to act to her older son, not ones she thought about abandoning him.

"But mom we have no use for a soulless brother like him...!" He argued but stopped when he met the burning eyes of his mother. Nana never got angry with anyone but when someone talked about her sons in a disrespectful way no one could stop her wrath.

Ieyuji frowned as he looked away, 'Why should I think of him as my brother? It would be better if he just died.'

"IEYUJI!" Nana's furious voice broke him out from his thought as if she knew what he was thinking. The blond haired boy started to shrink under his mother's frightening gaze.