Cloud

Chapter 13: Battle of the Cloud Guardian

In Ieyuji's room, Ieyuji was now bit worried as the coming battle approaching. Mochida is fighting on his side and he knows it was already over because his opponent was none other than Hibari Kyoya of all people. He was even thinking on how his Soulless Brother made him became his Cloud Guardian.

"Ahhhhh it's over!" Ieyuji shouted in frustration. Reborn pop out from his side out of nowhere and kick him. "Get a grip Baka Yuji!"

Ieyuji falls to his bed and immediately sat up to look on the infant. "Reborn what the heck!"

"Worried on the coming battle? Of course you do, your opponent was Hibari Kyoya." Reborn said with his usual poker face.

"Then why do you seem to be happy!?" Ieyuji scream in irritation. "We already lost to Ryohei, then Yamamoto and now... t-to that guy named Mukuro!"

"Not only to Mukuro but also to Chrome Dokuro Baka Yuji" Reborn corrected him. "Mukuro might be the one who fought but Chrome was also there on the battle. They fought as a whole mist." Ieyuji looked away as he grips his fist. "Also, looking carefully, the winner was already been decided since yesterday." Reborn told him.

Ieyuji turned at him "What do you mean?" Reborn kick his head again, "Use your brain Baka Yuji"

He falls once again. Reborn began explaining. "Listen, Varia had acquired the Thunder Ring, You Baka Yuji had acquired the Storm Ring and..." Ieyuji sat up as he listen, "Your brother, Tsuna had acquired the Sun, Rain and Mist Ring. Looking carefully, Tsuna already won the Ring Conflict."

"WHAT!?" Ieyuji shouted. Reborn continue to explain, "You have one, Varia have one and your brother have three. Even if that idiot wins, we still lose and that also implies to Varia. If your brother won once again, he was the winner. This battle could already say the final battle."

"W-wait! H-how about my battle?" Ieyuji asked him.

"There might be no need if your brother won." Reborn told him. Ieyuji's fist grip once again. "In any case, we will still continue training you. Something is not right at all."

"Reborn... just what side are you?" Ieyuji asked, seems serious. Reborn observed him carefully. Ieyuji continue to speak, "Yes you train me but... you always seem more interested in my brother side. You don't feel bad when we lose and you know them too much than any of us."

Reborn corrected him again, "I don't know much about them. They only told me some details about themselves."

"Then why don't you tell us about them!? Surely we can think of something if you told us everything about them." Ieyuji said to the infant.

"I can't" Reborn replied him.

"HUH! WHY?"

"Because I made a promise Baka Yuji. They had trusted me for their secrets and I will never break that trust. As for their power and skills, I have no idea. I am indeed interested on how skillful they are and they are all beyond than I had expected."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Dying Will Flame Baka Yuji. They all have complete control over their Dying Will Flames like you and Basil. But I am certain they were still hiding more power more than you think."

"Then what can we do to win!?" Ieyuji shouted in frustration on what's happening.

"I can already say it certain, nothing." Reborn directly told him which surprised Ieyuji. He continued, "You have zero chances, same for Varia and I can no longer do anything about it. It will all depend on you and your Famiglia if you all have a will of overcoming them or not."