Night and Rainbow

Chapter 36: Arcobaleno Curse

Sunset when everyone gathered on the shore of the island. On the center was Talbot, preparing the device. It was at that moment when a black portal appeared, revealing the whole member of Vindices, Bermuda still standing on Jagger's shoulder who's carrying a black case bag. Tsuna approached to greet them.

"Thanks for coming Bermuda." Tsuna said, silently glad he did.

Bermuda nodded, "We gave our words if you give yours." He answered firmly.

He turned to Jager who immediately understood the silent order as he stepped forward and gave the black case bag toward Vongola Decimo.

Tsuna could only blink, his hyper intuition said no danger yet very important item. He took the case before facing them. "What's in this?"

"Our gift and appreciation for everything." Bermuda said softly which was really rare for him to do. "Thank you Sawada Tsunayoshi, for giving us a chance to gain our closure. We may never gasp our vengeance toward Checker Face yet we gained something that will be his lost forever."

Tsuna smiled warmly toward them and nodded, "No need to say that, because for me I believe I'm actually sacrificing you guys for our sake."

"You did not sacrifice us, we choose to do it." Unexpectedly it was Jager who answered, voice straight and absolute.

Tsuna could feel each one of them desire this and so all he could do was respect their decision. "Thank you... let us begin."

They all nodded as response.

Ryohei approached Tsuna, "Sawada I'll carry that." He offered that made Tsuna smiled toward his Sun Guardian and gave the case to him. "Thanks Oniisan."

Ryohei grinned brightly, "EXTREME anything for my little brother!"

Little far, Skull was so anxious and excited for what's about to come. Not only him but each one of the Arcobalenos but never voicing it out.

"The curse will finally disappear, we can finally return back our real body!" Skull mumbling in excitement and nervousness.

Mammon had to use every patience that exist within inside of him to control his impatience, he wanted nothing but do it already. How long he desired this to happen and now its about to happen he will never let it pass, not now, not ever!

Verde was emotionless yet within he was almost same as Mammon. If they succeed he will have to triple his effort of taking out the Eclipse Flame from the Simon Famiglia. It's the only payment he could come up with for everything they're about to do and done.

Lal took a deep breath which was noticed by Colonnello and grinned. "Nervous?"

"Huh? No!" Lal said blushing before turning away, "J-just that its happening and... I'm not really sure how things will turn out."

"Well the curse will lift then we'll finally be back being adults." Colonnello said cheerfully, "When that happened..." Colonnello held her hand which gave a yelp from Lal. Colonnello grinned, "I can properly propose you to have a date with me."

'WHAT!?' Lal truly can't believe this. Da-da-DATE!? Is this really happening? Is this really...!

"D-do-DON'T SAY SOMETHING EMBARASSING YOU IDIOT!!" Not really thinking, Lal punched Colonnello to his cheek, hard causing a painful groan from the Rain Arcobaleno.

Aria who's been listening was laughing from their hilariousness. Little far from them were both Reborn and Fon talking to each other.

"According to Hayato, this happened back on their world. The difference is our circumstances, for us after defeating the Eclipse Flame, for them just right after the so called Battle Representative of the Rainbow." Fon said as both watch the almost completion of Talbot's preparation.