Eclipse and Rainbow

Chapter 22: Support Of The Sky

Hidden mansion in Simon Island, a familiar chuckle echoed as anguished sound can be heard in the background. In the Meeting hall, the members of Simon Famiglia were sat on the chairs as they began to tears, drools and yells in pain as they clenched the armchairs or their bodies from pain. They were being enveloped by Eclipse Flame, it was trying to enter their bodies and possessed them. The one responsible, Katou Julie in current possessor Daemon Spade continue his chuckle as he watched every member suffer who will soon be used as his own puppets for the sake of Vongola.

The boss of Simon Famiglia, Kozato Enma was fighting against it even if how much pain it brought to his mind and body, he would never let it in. Daemon could see that which he found it very amusing for him to resist the Eclipse Flame.

Slowly Daemon went beside Enma and leaned to his ears as he began to whisper, "Poor, poor Enma-kun. Do you remember that faithful day? The day where everything disappeared?"

He could see the gritting teeth of Enma, trying to hold himself from pain but within his mind, his word had strike. He remembered the day where he arrived to his burning house to see his family died in the hands of the Vongola's adviser, Sawada Iemitsu. The man's face, that man... he could never forgive him, he will kill him, he will take revenge for taking away his family.

Due to his anger, he didn't notice the Eclipse Flame were taking over his body which made Daemon laugh, he's too easy to be brought down and claim his price.

"Nufufufu much better nufufufu." He walked on the side and remembered a certain person that totally took his interest. The Mist Guardian of Sawada Tsunayosho, Rokudo Mukuro. He knew that sooner or later he will come back and when that time comes, he will never let him go. 'Your body will soon be mine Rokudo Mukuro, because that is fate.'

He began to laugh ones again.

Hospital in Namimori, Kaoru Mizuno opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar room. Not recognizing anything, he sat up to take a better view. Surely this place looks like a hospital room until suddenly a door opened that made him alert. What surprised him was someone he doesn't knew with a basket of fruits in hand.

The newcomer smirked to see him awake, "Finally awake Kaoru Mizuno." The Simon Guardian put his guard up and asked, "Who are you?"

This person put the basket of fruits on the small table and answered him, "Gokudera Hayato" He turned to face him, "Storm Guardian of Sawada Tsunayoshi."

That made his eyes widen, 'He's... a Vongola...!'

He immediately went out to bed and before he could run, Gokudera spoke. "Don't panic, you're in Namimori Hospital." He took an empty sit and sat there, "You are rescued, not prison."

Kaoru narrowed his eyes, "Rescued? What do you mean rescued?"

"Don't you remember what happened yesterday?" Gokudera asked.

'What happened yesterday...!' Kaoru remembered the time he and his family was attacked by that masked weird man who could use illusion. He's too strong for them and they were losing when Julie suddenly... change.

Knowing his confusion, Gokudera answered them. "The one who attacked, more like tested you people is Torikabuto, Funeral Weather of Mist from Gesso Famiglia. The reason for that is because we are currently investigating the reason of the lost balance of Trinisette, the culprit for that is a human made flame called Eclipse Flame. No one felt its wrong balance due to the Iron Mask Man, Checker Face is keeping it under control but it won't take long and soon it will happen and the world will be in chaos. It's our job to prevent such tragedy to happen."