Mist

Capter 12: Battle of the Mist Guardian

Colonnello and Fon observed Ieyuji who is in hyper dying will mode. They could only wonder of the flame that had been mixed along with the sky flame and soon looked at Reborn who was too deep in his thoughts.

"Reborn what's wrong?" Fon wondered. Reborn looked at them and asked, "Who do you think of Mammon from Varia?"

Colonnello remembered the infant in Varia's side, "That baby with the tasteless frog on its head kora?"

"Yeah, the baby wearing the lame frog. Did you both feel anything?" Reborn wondered. Fon thought for a while before he expressed his opinion. "Now that you think about it, he is strange." Colonnello asked, "Could he be an Arcobaleno, kora?!"

Fon turned at him and said, "It could be the case." He looked back to Reborn, "Then why didn't our pacifier glow? If he is the person I am thinking is..."

"I don't know for sure yet." Reborn said but somehow thinking deeply on the possibility that Fon was pointing out, same to Colonnello.

"If that's true, the guy on our side might not even stand a chance kora. I don't know about the girl on the other side as well kora." Colonello had said.

"But you told us that they have two Mist Guardians on their side. The other mist guardian still hasn't shown up so I am not sure but still..." Fon had pointed out.

"But you guys also don't know our Mist on this side. We'll never know actually." Reborn simply said.

Ieyuji stopped focusing on his Hyper Dying will mode and looked at the Arcobalenos.

"Reborn just tell us who is our Mist? You never told us who he is? Is he powerful? Strong? What?" Ieyuji asked.

Reborn turned at him and interjected, "Not going to tell you. If I do you will protest again and I'd like it that you shut your mouth and concentrate instead of thinking such thing. If you're worried that he will not come then I'll tell you he will."

Ieyuji looked at the ground. He can never win against Reborn when it comes to arguments.

In Italy at Vongola's headquarters, Iemitsu and his trustworthy followers were now engaged in a battle inside, trying to rescue their ninth. They seem to be having a hard time as there are men firing back at them. It was the battle of firearms. Lal Mirch, an incomplete Arcobaleno was also with them and helping them to fight against the enemy. Iemitsu was somewhere else, walking along the hidden passage to get to where the ninth was. He successfully got there and meets him but he knew that something was not right about him. They both underwent a conversation until it leads to a battle.

Somewhere, Haru and Kyoko had met and finally having a good time as they both are smiling. They both were also having conversation about Tsuna and the others. In regards with their recent change that is. But otherwise, it was a good day.

When it was the night, Ieyuji, Mochida, Basil, Fon, Colonnello and Reborn came on the Namimori Middle school gym. Ken and Chikusa were already there and surprised that Brina was also there.

"Ciaossu Brina" Reborn greeted.

Brina looked on the infant and nod.

"It's rare for you to watch Brina." Ieyuji pointed out. She turned to him "The battle of the Mist seems even more interesting so I came to watch."

She turns away. Ieyuji looked around and noticed the place looks deserted, other than the Varia (Except Lussuria, Bel and Squalo) on the other side and Mammon on the center. He turned to the other side to see his brother and his other guardians (Minus Hibari and Mukuro). I-Pin was together with Lambo now.