Omakes: Harō~in and Buon Natale!

Evening where the street was full of life especially kids for one reason, Halloween. The kids were in their scary costumes and knock house's door and yell trick or treat, well not only kids but some adult and teenagers as well. The houses were also decorated to the point some could be called haunted house for how much effort they had made for this day. It's very perfect day for the people to create chaos and reason its Halloween and its only part of their little game. That's the reason why no one saw this event extraordinary and already real when they pass through.

Sawada Iemitsu known as the Young Lion of Vongola, Head of CEDEF and External Advisor of Vongola Nono known as Timoteo of Vongola Famiglia is currently running to save his life from his so-unexpected-fearsome wife who's chasing him with no sweat and smiling so sweetly that he would have coo and love dearly if aren't for the very sharp knife her wife was holding all for the sake of killing him. This is the first time he had seen this side of her and he truly wish he doesn't know, life is indeed better in bliss of ignorance.

He remembered how it started, it was the time he finally succeeded cornering his older son, Tsunayoshi who apparently avoids him every time his visit even the time they're returning back to Japan to question him. He must say, he was truly taken aback from how Tsuna carry himself in front of him. Tsuna had an aura of equality and trustworthy, hiding his authority that yells 'obey me or feel the consequence.' He could pretty much hear the world's greatest hitman's pride to what he had done to his tuna fish.

Back on topic, the time he had finally corner his son, his intuition told him something doesn't feel right. He felt this sensation when he had confronted his older son's Guardians but didn't see any reason to take action as they're not showing any threat towards Vongola and he never felt this sensation when his son was lifeless but now here and showing how alive and human he is, something doesn't feel right.

"Tuna Fish"

"Stop that." Tsuna said seriously that made Iemitsu pause. Tsuna sigh before speaking, "Your very desperate of speaking to me, why? You lost hope and decided to put all your attention towards Yuji-kun when I was still in my condition, now I'm healed and accepted the boss position you seek my attention? Why?"

Iemitsu lowered his head because what he had spoken was true. When he heard there's no good result from his condition, he had decided to put all his attention to his other son and completely given up on his older son. He knew in the back of his mind that whoever will be suited in the boss position between brothers, the other will either live a normal life or become a right-hand man for the other brother's sake.

As if reading his mind, Tsuna growled. "I understand you not being home for a long time because of your job and wanting to protect us from your life in Mafia to continue our daily normal life as civilian but choosing Famiglia over your Family is another level Idiota."

Iemitsu actually flinch, did his Tuna Fish call him Idiota!? Reborn how dare your corrupt my son!!

"Reborn didn't corrupt me, he just did a splendid job teaching me the good essential to become a boss of the strongest famiglia although his method is very much questioning to the point, I will never deny he's a demon reincarnated teacher from hell."

Iemitsu was taken aback, "DID YOU JUST READ MY MIND!?"

"Don't give me that, its impossible to know what the person was thinking, you however pretty much an open book for me to decipher." Tsuna said in a matter-of-fact tone. He mentally added, 'Not that I have to talk because I was pretty more of an openbook for Reborn to keep hitting me with his mallet or shooting me with his gun.'