Sun

Chapter 8: The battle of The Sun Guardians

It was night time by the time Iemitsu and the others had returned home.

"Nana we're back" Iemitsu greeted loudly.

"Ah, welcome back." Nana greeted back to them.

They all walked heading to the dining room when they all noticed Tsuna was already home with Lambo and Fuuta with him. Reborn just continued walking towards the dining room while the others watched the three of them. Tsuna was just watching two while Lambo simply acted like a child as he played with Fuuta.

"Everyone dinner's ready!"

They all heard Nana and head over to the dining room. Tsuna carried Lambo and went with them as well. The atmosphere was somehow awkward. They are all silently eating dinner. Iemitsu, Basil and Ieyuji eyed Tsuna carefully while he just normally eats his food. Lambo for some reason was also eating in silence, not taking other's food. I-pin was also staring at Lambo, finding it strange. Nana was just eating happily. Only Bianchi and Fuuta found things too awkward. Reborn didn't mind, he just wanted to eat his food peacefully.

After dinner, Tsuna took another plate of food and was heading to his room with Lambo when Nana noticed it.

"Tsu-kun if you want to eat more you can just eat here." Nana told him. Lambo answered for his Tsuna-nii, "Don't worry maman, we'll just eat inside Tsuna-nii's room."

"If you say so" Nana smiled.

Tsuna and Lambo went away. It became normal for Nana. She always noticed Tsuna bringing a plate of food every time he is here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She tried to peek if someone was with him but found no one. She questions it but only being said they'll eat to his room so she no longer mined. In this matter, only Iemitsu and Ieyuji do mind. Reborn knew the reason so it was nothing.

Late night, Iemitsu sneaked inside his elder son's room. He saw his son sleeping to his bed with Lambo beside him. He slowly approaches him until he was near to him but then stop by a sudden and nostalgic threatening point of trident.

"I didn't know you were here... Miss Mist." Iemitsu in whisper said but loud enough to be heard by the other occupant.

Chrome was behind him, pointing her trident to his neck once again.

"Harm Bossu and you will know your end." Chrome threatened in a low voice enough to scare someone.

Iemitsu wasn't affected at all and just continue to talk even in an awkward situation. They both make sure their voices are low enough, so Tsuna wouldn't wake up.

"So you were secretly staying with us?" Iemitsu asked as he saw a sleeping bag beside the shelves.

"I am asked to protect Bossu inside the house with the Lightning Guardian which I would gladly do. Bossu was too kind that he wanted me to show myself to his family but I firmly refuse and wanted to protect him without anyone knowing me."

"So that's the reason he's bringing food in his room, for you."

Chrome simply nod but not waving herself of putting down her trident. Iemitsu looked carefully to his son and asked.

"When did my son knows about mafia? About Vongola?"

"I cannot say. Bossu told us not to say anything to anyone at any moment. We also told this to Reborn-san which he gladly accepted. That is the reason why he just told you our purpose, other than that, nothing. We won't give any trouble to the Vongola and we are also not your enemies, that, I can assure you."