Sky & Night

Chapter 37: Two Strongest Organization

The ship was in the middle of the sea when the CEDEF helicopter arrived. Iemitsu, Basil and Oregano were the only passenger of the said vehicle as they delivered supplies for their ship. The one who greeted them was Lambo with Brina and Squalo.

Squalo immediately told his purpose which is to order the External Adviser that they will be taking the Varia upon their return to Italy. As much as Iemitsu wanted to say no, this was also an order from Vongola Nono so he had no choice but comply and told to wait for the announcement of their return.

To Oregano's astonishment, the five years old child, Lambo actually knows how to inventory the items and had Brina help him with a condition of fighting her of course. Iemitsu and Basil of course saw this too which was kind of not hard to believe after witnessing his ability in the Ring Conflict.

Iemitsu looked around, trying to find someone yet that person wasn't on sight. He kept walking around the ship looking for the particular person until he arrived in a certain room which looked like an office. Inside, who he saw was Gokudera Hayato who's currently wearing glasses, focus on both his laptop and papers in hand in great concentration for a teenager to actually able to do.

Gokudera didn't even a raised his head to see the newcomer yet the presence was enough for him to identify who it was. "Didn't expect you coming here External Adviser, Sawada Iemitsu-san. Why come here?"

Iemitsu studied the teen for a moment before replying, "I'm looking for my twins."

"They're not here." Gokudera said next, still not raising his head to see his visitor.

Iemitsu could only nod before leaving the room without forgetting to close the door. He continued his search from every corner, door to door yet none of his twins were found. He's been searching for hours!

"Who are you looking for Iemitsu?" A foreign yet familiar voice question Iemitsu behind him. Turning around, he was surprised to see Lal Mitch, not a chibi version but an adult version. "La-La-Lal!?"

Lal raised her eyebrow, "What? Are you by chance forgetting the fact I'm actually an adult."

"N-no tha-that's not it!" Iemitsu immediately defended himself before she hurts him, "I'm just surprise I mean, how do you expect me to react after seeing this? Especially the last time I saw you, your... tiny..." Lal scoffed as she looked away, not denying the fact she got his point. Iemitsu breath in relief before straightening himself and questioned, "So, have you seen my twins Lal? I feel like they're hiding from me."

Lal glanced toward him before answering, "They must be still talking to Nono through video chat. Discussing about Vongola and so forth."

Iemitsu can't help but narrowed his eyes, hoping he's not too late. "Do you know where they are?"

"Captain's room although I must warn you, its guarded tightly." Lal answered and warned to the External Driver.

Iemitsu nodded before heading off. Arriving to his destination, Lal's statement was proven right when he saw ahead was the Cloud Guardian of his older twin, Hibari Kyoya with him was the ex-Storm Arcobaleno, Fon.

Fon smiled gently toward the External Adviser of Vongola, "Fancy meeting you Sawada Iemitsu, how may we help you?"

"I'm looking for my twins." Iemitsu directly stated.

Fon hummed before glancing to his nephew who grunted.

"Hmph, they're in the middle of the meeting. Meet them later." Hibari said straightly, eyes glaring toward the External Adviser.