Sky

Chapter 14: Start of the Sky Match

Next day, Reborn woke up Ieyuji in a harsh way. Making their room the noisiest at the house, if not, in all neighborhood.

Ieyuji then went down and saw breakfast was ready.

"Good morning Yuji-kun" Nana greeted to the younger child. Ieyuji didn't respond as he looked around and surprised that Chrome was with them and Lambo, Fuuta and I-pin were playing with her. Tsuna was also there, watching them.

"That girl named Chrome came to have breakfast with us." Bianchi said as she went to Ieyuji's side, watching them.

Ieyuji narrowed his eyes on his brother, like telling him he will make sure he will be defeated. Tsuna who felt it didn't mind and just continue to watch them.

Bianchi who can see the hatred of Ieyuji sigh, not liking it at all. When she looked on them, her eyes widen as Lambo and Chrome were the once giving back his message instead of their Sky. Telling him that, 'They will never lose, especially to you'. I-pin and Fuuta could feel the tension, coming from the two. Thankfully broke due to Nana's announcement.

"It's breakfast time"

Later, Ieyuji was walking to school with Reborn on the side, walking with him and ahead was his brother with Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"Following me to school Reborn?" Ieyuji asked.

"At the same time, going to the hospital to see if the 9th was okay." Reborn told him as he keep walking.

At school, Ieyuji was surprised that some damage that happened here in school disappeared, like nothing happened. That's when Reborn explained him that they were all made from illusion.

Soon the class started and it was still same. Nezu-sensei sometimes called out Tsuna to answer some question but he didn't answer due to his condition. Nezu began bad mouthing about him on how Soulless he is and he should be in the graveyard, not in school. Ieyuji and the other students (except Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kyoko and Hana) love to hear their teacher's bad mouthing about Tsuna but immediately stopped when Hibari came in and seems angry and ready to bite someone to death. Gokudera and Yamamoto stood up to their sits, same venom as Hibari.

Hibari without question, drag Nezu-sensei out the class with Gokudera and Yamamoto and closed the door. Few minutes of silence, they all heard a scream of Nezu-sensei asking for help and mercy but everyone are afraid, even to know what happened to him.

As the scream stop, the door opened. Gokudera and Yamamoto came back and seem happy for some reason and return back on their sits. Hibari went back with the bitten to death Nezu-sensei in his arms and throw him to his table. He faced everyone in cold eyes to death.

"If I hear more bad mouthing I'll bite you to death. Change the class to self study" With that, Hibari went out the room.

They all stayed quiet, afraid to be bitten to death by Hibari Kyoya. The only question in their mind was what to do to Nezu-sensei?

On the hospital, Dino was watching over the 9th with Reborn when they heard someone knock the door. Romario came.

"Dino-sama someone was asking to see the 9th. He was a white hair man with a bandage on his nose." Romario describe to them.

"Must be Ryohei. Let him in, he's okay." Reborn told which Romario obeyed.

Ryohei then soon came to the room.

"Its school days Ryohei, plan to cutting class?" Reborn asked with his usual expression.

"Something like that. How was he?" Ryohei ask as he looked on the 9th.