::Chapter 1.15:: {Landing In Korea}

Michael McIntyre's POV:

"We will be landing in Seoul momentarily." announced the flight attendant. We had been lucky enough to score a direct flight to the city.

Even though we had made no stops along the way, we still had to endure a ten hour flight if immobility and stillness.

I had managed, thankfully, to get some rest while we had still managed to be airborne. I stifled a small yawn as I awakened.

I peeked through my eyelids only to find yellow beams of the sun peering in through the small window of the aircraft.

I took in a deep breath, and attempted to shift over in my seat until I realized I had a head resting on my shoulder.

I glanced down to my right, only to see her beautiful dark brown hair falling over her face. I smiled, and gingerly tried moving it away.

This had caused her to fall out of unconsciencness, and open her eyes to see what had been going on.

"Good... morning?" this was more of a question than a statement, for she was confused of the time of day.

Here is where the time change was difficult... I had been so jet lagged lately, it wasn't even all that hilarious.

We left at seven in the morning Paris time... so London time, my area, would be six. That was fairly early.

Right now ten hours from London would be four, which most certainly indicates that it is now five in Paris.

Now, Seoul is... seven hours ahead of that... which means it was exactly eleven in the evening as we were landing.

Not quite morning yet, just very late in the evening. Within the hour it shall be morning, but only just.

By the time we reached our hotel, I would be ready to pass out with exauhstion and it would be around midnight.

"What time do we have to get up tomorrow morning?" I questioned my first words to her, curious as to how long I would get to sleep.

She sat up straight, tying her hair back and doing some mental calculations in her mind. I really enjoyed her thinking face."The tournament starts at... four in the afternoon..." she had said aloud, causing me to raise an eyebrow at this.

"Tournament?" I asked. She raised her hand telling me to 'hush' while she was processing internally.

"Sometime before noon." she stated after much deliberation. That was good, I was at least able to sleep in.

"Thank goodness." I was relieved. She smiled and rolled her eyes. We gathered our carry on bags as we exited into the terminal.

Everywhere I would turn as we carried on to get our luggage it was an entirely different world. I looked like these people...

I felt strangely relaxed and at home here... this would definitely be mentioned on my next road show.

My television program... would it be safe to talk about Juliet on there? I want to share her with the world.

They may not be as wild about her as I am, but I could only hope and dream couldn't I? We've had funny moments... It would be good.

She had led me outside to a cab that was to bring us to our hotel. The driver, without hesitation, looked at both of us and immediately turned to me.

He began to speak very quickly in this Korean language I had never heard or used before in my entire life.

"Uhhhh...." my eyes widened, and I looked at Juliet for help. This was a nerve wracking moment... now I know how Thomas felt.