::Chapter 1.23:: {Breaking News}

Michael McIntyre's POV:

I attempted to adjust my position in my unknown place, wincing at the pain that had bestowed me as I did so.

For a brief moment I had forgotten where I was, and why my muscles were sore and ached, mostly in the leg area.

It was only after I slightly opened one eyelid, let in beams of lights into my pupils, and spotted Juliet I had remembered.

I rubbed my eyes lazily and let out a loud yawn, blinking a few times to get used to the sight before me. 

My eyes scanned her body as she sat on a wooden bar stool in front of a large canvas. It was clear she was painting.

Her clothes included nothing more than her lacy black bra, panties, and my own blue button up shirt I had worn the previous day.

I glanced over at the analog clock that hung proudly on the wall of the studio. It was only seven thirty in the morning.

That had meant the boys wouldn't be stirring for another hour at the least. I took the opportunity to survey the forbidden room.

I had felt honored to be the first to step foot in here besides her own self. It was most likely a spur of the moment decision, but I respected it nonetheless.

Her eyes narrowed at the large sheet of paper as she bit her lip and cocked her head to the right. She continued to glance back and forth between myself and the piece.

I had finally gotten to my feet, slipping into my plaid checkered boxer shorts, stretching as I had touched the floor.

I sluffed to where she was seated, wrapped my arms around her abdomen comfortably, and rested my head on her shoulder.

She angled her head slightly, looking me in the eyes and placing a small sweet kiss upon my lips, lingering for a few seconds.

"Good morning love." she nearly whispered, giving into my loving and affectionate gaze. I could stare into her eyes forever.

I placed a trail of kisses down her jaw line and down onto her neck. She made a small pleasurable noise when I reached the crook between her collarbone.

I smirked at this, knowing fully well the effect that I was beginning to have over her. She had begun to laugh and pushed me away.

I stuck my bottom lip out in a fake pout. She had only rolled her eyes at this gesture, shaking it off and returning to her work.

"Don't distract me." she nudged. I took a second look at what she was creating. It was absolutely stunning.

It was... me. Sleeping, just now on the sofa. I had wagered she woke much earlier to compose this magnificent portrait.

The colors were vivid, reminding me of a mix between acrylic and water color. The sun was beaming in through the curtains.

My eyes turned to the large room. One station was set up near the large ceiling high window, while another had a door leading to a balcony.

When asked my thoughts on it... I told the exact and honest truth. She never ceased to amaze me. Not once.

There was no end to how much I could keep falling in love with this girl over and over. It was absolutely ridiculous...

But then again so is love in the first place. We then entwined fingers, walking out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

On the way down the first hallway I heard the ding of the doorbell. Who on earth would be stopping by at this hour?