::Chapter 1.22:: {An Eventful Day In Paris}

Michael McIntyre's POV:

I peeked through one of my eyelids to examine my current position in which I had evidently slept in the previous night.

My forehead was gently touching hers, allowing me to be close enough where the sight of her was a complete blur.

I lifted my head slowly, attempting not to wake up the beautiful sleeping girl. I gave her a faint smile before placing a small kiss just above her left eye.

By this time I had noted silently to myself that my arm was wrapped around her waist. It was the cause of our closeness.

The gesture must have woken her up, because only moments later she blinked a few times, squinting and letting out a loud yawn.

"Morning." she closed her eyes once more, and snuggled closely to me. I gave a small high pitched giggle at this action.

"Darling, I have to wake my boys up." I told her sadly. She let out a small 'hmpf' noise, rolled over, and turned her back to me.

I rolled my eyes and ventured to the next door room, catching a glimpse of my wonderful children for the first time this morning.

"Hi daddy." whispered Lucas, not wanting to wake up little Oscar. I waved quietly, tip toeing myself to the younger one's side.

I softly stroked his little white cheek with my thumb, watching as he stirred from his peaceful slumber. 

He began to stretch his limbs as I uncovered the both of them. Today would be a fun day for the both of them- they love Paris.

"Where's Juliet?" Lucas looked up at me with wondering curious eyes. I pointed towards the hallway, explaining she was in her own room.

"Why don't you run in there, and jump on the bed to wake her up?" I suggested, smirking to myself with the brilliant idea.

They both shot up out of bed, and raced next door. I followed swiftly behind, watching as Lucas hopped in the middle of the bed, while Oscar sat on her back.

She started giggling, grabbing the fluffy haired boy off of her and cuddling up next to him. He hugged onto her tightly.

It was probably one of the most breath taking sight I may have ever seen in my life. I interrupted this, knowing they would both fall back asleep.

"Juliet do you want me to make breakfast?" I offered, picking up Lucas and holding him in my arms. She nodded.

"Mmyess..." she yawned dreamily, not showing signs of releasing my other boy any time soon. I laughed and proceeded down the stairs.

"Buddy do you want to help me cook food?" I asked little Lucas. He nodded vigorously with a playful smile spread across his face.

I stood him up on a stool, having him assist me with stirring the waffle batter. It took me quite some time to find the waffle maker.

We had also decided on eggs, and sausage. I felt very proud of the both of us for accomplishing something together.

I gave him a high five and ruffled his dark brown hair before jolting back to the top floor and crawling into bed next to her.

"Darling you must wake up now." I rubbed her cold arm affectionately. She slightly turned her head to look at me.

"Uhhhh fine." she grumbled, lazily lolling to her feet, taking Oscar with her. The four of us had voyaged back down to the kitchen.

It was entertaining to watch her eat, because with the size she is you would never imagine her to be a huge eater.

Yet she ate almost seventy five percent of the food I had prepared for us, which was fine because the boys don't eat much and I should be cutting back anyways.