We will Chase Pavement together forever

I sit in Forever 21 looking for some new clothes since I planned on staying here with Colson for awhile. I find two tank tops some jeans and a few cute dresses. Just as I'm checking out, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I look and see Colson in a hat and huge fake mustache. I laugh at him.

"What the hell are you doing, babe?" I look up at him.

"You'll see, hurry up." As I grab my bag, I'm almost dragged out of the store by Colson.

"What are you doing? Richard Colson, answer me." Soon I see the whole EST family dressed almost the same way as Colson. Before I knew it there was a huge crowd around us and everything was going crazy. I had police and people pushing me as I tried to grab Colson.I look at Ash as she tried to help me. By the time the cops had arrested Colson he was shirtless. Everyone chases after us as the rest of us run to the car to get out of there. Once in the car, a huge crowd fulled around the car.

"Ash, it is always this crazy?"

"Only when your boyfriend decides to do crazy shit like this." I laugh, My wild boy. Ash and Slim try dealing with the fans who surround our car.

We wait outside of the jail for them to let Colson out. There are some fan waiting too but not as many as at the mall. Finally he comes out with the biggest smile on his face. He meets with his fans before coming into the car.

"Really?' I laugh as he kisses me and pulls me close

"That was stupid of you, Colson." Ash glaiers at him

Once we get home Colson and I sit on the couch when the doorbell rings. Colson springs up to answer

"That must be Casie!" I see him get excited. Before I know it she is running up to me hugging me.

"Hi!"

"Hello, pretty girl." She hops up on my lap.

"I missed you!"

"I miss you too." Colson smiles as he watches me and Casie talk.

"Casie, how about we ask daddy to watch princess movie!" She rushes off my lap and to Colson.

"Daddy, can we watch a princess movie!" He picks her up and puts him on his shoulder

"Of course we can!" She giggles.

"Well, then how about you guys pick out the movie and I'll get the popcorn and ask the rest of the guys if they wanna come watch, okay?" Colson and Casie run to look at the movies and I rush into the kitchen to start making the popcorn. I run upstairs and knock on everyone's door's.

"Sllim, wanna watch this movie?" He opens the door

"Naw, I'll pass. You guys should just watch it. Night Nikki." I run to Dubo's room and knock

"Movie are you coming or what?" He doesn't even open the door. What a loser, he must be sleeping. I run back downstairs and put the popcorn in a bowl and head into the living room. I sit right next to Colson and Casie fits perfectly in between us. Just as the movie starts, I slowly drift off. When I wake up I'm in the dark with a blanket over me. I look at my phone 3:30 am. I see a text from Colson

Hey Baby, I didn't want to wake you. So I tucked you in downstairs. Casie is in the bed so if you want to come up if you wake up before careful. I love you.

I smile after I read his text. I choose to stay downstairs and soon I fall back asleep.

I slow open my eyes as I feel some pushing on my body. I pull the blankets over my head, I feel someone pull them off again. Open my eyes and greeted by a kiss from Colson

"Morning."

"You ass. You could just woke me up normally?" I push him

"Because thats the way I am." He kisses me again

As the day goes on, we head around town with Casie. Once we get home, Colson quickly takes me upstairs.

"Let go out baby. Ash can watch Casie and you can get all pretty and we can do whatever you want."

"Okay." I smile.

As our night winds down after dinner and going to the club. We sit and look at the skyline of Cleveland lit up. I was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

"Do you ever think about marriage?" I look at him

"I mean sometimes. I think everyone wants to get married but I want that one person ya know?"

"I understand you. Did I ever tell you I almost got married?" He looks at me shocked

"You ferreal?"

"Yep. To my first boyfriend by in Chilton."

"We had everything ready for when we were 18 then I realized that if I was to marry him I would be stuck in Chilton being a farms wife just like my mom. I didn't want that so I called it off."

"Dang, baby." I smile at him

"Just a small-town country girl falling in love with a bad city boy." I kiss him "And I wouldn't want to change any part of it. I'm glad I mixed up our cell phones that one night."

"Me too, baby."

"Let's chase our dreams together."

"We'll chase pavement together."

______________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! Because I love all you guys!

I hope you enjoyed!

xoxo Ana

like.fan.comment