Should I go back?

Nikki's POV Present 4 days later

I sit in the recording booth waiting for the music to start. I'm glad to be back in Atlanta but I still think about what Colson said and moving back to Cleveland. The music starts.

"Life like a blessing, eh TIP done made an investment. It's a hustle game till I'm resting plus rounding round and I'm flexin. Hundred racks for a show, run it. Broke, I blow hundreds, see you talkin' bout not money. What you talkin about. Nothing Nothing. GDOD, get doe or die...." I finish the first verus of my new song Million Dollar Misfits with TIP and B.O.B which I was excited about.  TIP calls into the booth.

"I think I'm going to have you record your part of the corus today." I nod my head and wait for my part. I hear B.O.B's part which had been recorded while I was in LA.

"That's That's that I live for, Who sent get real,  Tell the world we on." I look at TIP who give me the thumbs up. I step out and go to the main area. Where Hannah, Phoebe, TIP, Shawna and some other were sitting. I sit on the couch and hold Phoebe as TIP plays back what I had just record plus he mixed it with B.O.B's part. It's still weird hearing myself because fame hasn't really hit me yet. 

"Well, Nikki, all we got to do is recorded my part mix it together and we will have your next single ready to go." He smiles at me.

"I think I'm going to call it a night TIP, the baby is tired and I could get some rest." I hug TIP and Hannah and I leave the studio. I buckle the baby in her seat and Hannah and I hop in and race home. 

"When are you going to take a break?" She looks at me

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have her now." I look back at Hannah

"I'm just saying you should take a break from this and just spend time with her."

"I do spend time with her. I mean I have turned down a lot of contracts since she has been her plus I took that huge break after she was born." Once we get back to our apartment, I take the baby, give her a bottle and hold her tell she falls asleep. She sleeps the same way, Colson does. I place her in her crib and get ready for bed. As I lay in bed, I think about Colson. I mean I could go back but things would be different with a baby now plus I would have to come to Atlanta a lot and it doesn't help he is going back on tour again in about a month. I ended falling asleep but have the weirdest dream about Colson and I. There where two different versions of him a good sweet one, the one I had fallen in love with and the other was a mean and cold hearted. I was spending time with the good one when the bad one showed up and started yelling and hurting me plus he was deining his daughter. I would call for help from the good one but he would just sit there and look. He was silent the whole time this was going on. The bad one would tell me I'm whore and he was glad he cheated on me because he wouldn't be tied down so he could fuck anyone he wanted. I wake up when I hear Phoebe crying. I jump up and grab her from her crib. I give her a bottle and sit in bed as I feed her. After she is done, she is not tired at all. She just looks at me, I choose to tell her stories about me and her daddy which ended up causing her to fall back asleep after one or two of them. I put her back into crib and lay back down. I look at the time. 5;34. I try to saver the time I head left to sleep before my alarm went off. When i wake up I look at my clock. 8;40. Holy shit, I slept right through my alarm, I walk over to the crib to see Phoebe still sleeping so I crawl back into bed and sit on my phone looking at istagram and twitter. I choose to call Colson. 

"Hello?" He says into the phone. He must of just woke up.

"Hey."

"What's up?'

"Ummm. I just had dream last night which made me want to call you."

"About?"

"You. I have a question. Do you regret cheating on me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do. Everyday."

"Okay."

"If I was to move with you, we would have to get a bigger place." 

"What? You really wanna move in?"

"Yeah. I thought it over and think it's the best choice for Phoebe."

"That's great. I'll stay looking for some places. Do you want to come up?"

"Yeah. I'll try to this week."

"Okay. Well I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah." I hang up.

 3 days later

I look down at Cleveland, I swore I would never come back here...

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short but with being in the hospital and what not.

xoxo Ana

like,comment.fan