Please come home.

Past One Week Later

Colson's POV

I lay in bed riding another high. I hear pounding on my door which has been locked since she left.

"Colson, you need to get up now. We have to start getting ready to go on tour in a week." I hear Ashleigh say through the door.

"I will. Just give me a second, damn." I look at my phone seeing if she called. Nothing. Damn. I scroll through all of our pictures of us from the first time we meet up until we broke up. I look at the random pictures she took of her self on my phone. They some what make me smile but then I remember she isn't coming home. I haven't done anything but get high since she left. I haven't tweeted or posted anything. I bare manage to move to make it to the bathroom to look at myself in the shatterd mirror. I haven't shaved or done anything.

When I get out the shower, I look at my brusied up arms. Shit. Which is worse. Dealing with relapsing or dealing with the fact Nikki is gone, sober. I put a long sleve shit on and some shorts and head down stairs to the living room, where I flop on the couch and just stare in the distance. Ashleight storms in from the kitchen,

"Colson, look at me." I ignore her.

"Colson, look at me." I turn my head and stare at her.

"Are you using again?" She comes closer to me.

"Answer me!" She starts getting angry. I feel my high start winding down. I get up and shout at her.

"YES. I'M FUCKING USING AGAIN. OKAY ARE YOU HAPPY? I FUCKED UP! THAT'S ALL I SEEM TO DO NOW A DAYS." I look at her and see the whole family standing in the doorway.

"Why? Why would you be that stupid, Colson." She looks at me.

"I don't know, okay." I sit back down on the couch.

After our argument about me using again. I escape back to my bedroom. Where I make the choice to Nikki. I hear ringing then her answering machine.

"Hey, you reached Nikki, I can't come to the phone right now, leave a message."

"Hey, baby. I need to talk to you please call me back. I really need you right now." I hang up and stare at the ceiling. I start thinking of a rhyme in my head. After I write it down, I choose to try calling her again. I hear the ringing then someone pick up.

"Hello?" It doesn't sound like Nikki, it's Hannah.

"Ugh, is Nikki there?"

"You have a lot of ball to be calling her now. She doesn't want to talk to you. She hates you, she is done with you."

"Damn it, Hannah, just let me talk to her."

"She ain't here. She doesn't want to talk you so just give up." She hangs up. I through my phone. I look over at the end table which had a picture of Casie and Nikki at Christmas time. I pick it up and hold it. I need to stop using her. I have to be strong for Casie and maybe if I show her I changed she will come home. I look at the date on my phone, shit, Casie is supposed to come stay with me tonight.  I choose to clean up and not get high again.

Nikki POV

I crying has turned more into sobbing softly into my pillow. I try to get strenght but it is so hard, I feel my phone vibrate and I check it. New voicemail. I press play and listen. 

"Hey, baby. I need to talk to please call me back. I really need you right now." I start crying harder at the sound of his voice. I mean I love him so fucking much but I can't do it anymore. Hannah rushes into my room.