Chapter 5

I woke up, feeling something in my hand. I peeled my eyes open an looked down to see my fingers intertwined with Evan's, who was slouched against the bed asleep.

I lifted my back up off the bed, stretching with a groan. I felt Evan's hand tighten around mine when I did so. The man let out a yawn and craned his neck to look up at me.

"M-morning, Delirious." He said with another yawn, "Sleep alight?" He asked, still not releasing my hand.

I nodded my head, "Yeah. Thanks."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Oh shit.

My eyes flung to the dresser where my mask lays instead of being on my face. I gasped and quickly retracted my hand from Evan's and covered my face.

"No, no, no, no, no." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Delirious?"

"N-No." I stuttered, "You weren't suppose to see yet. You weren't suppose too."

"Delirious, look at me." Evan urged, grabbing my wrists.

I continued to hold my hands too my face, not letting him take them away.

"Delirious, I don't understand why you're hiding! I've already seen your face and I'm still here aren't I? It's not like I don't like you anymore." Evan told me, releasing his grip on my wrists.

"Please uncover your face." He pleaded so quietly it came out a whisper.

I peeked through my fingers and I saw the corner of Evan's mouth twitch up into a half smile. I slowly uncovered my face completely and Evan was full on smiling. I blushed and looked down.

"Del?" I looked up, "I really like your eyes. I honestly expected them to be blue like everyone else." He chuckled.

"Why are you saying that now? You can see my eyes through the holes of my mask." I questioned.

I saw Evan's face flush as he looked down, "I know. I just thought now would be a could time to tell you."

"Well, thanks."I giggled, poking his forehead.

He looked up at me and smiled, standing from his place on the floor, "Let's go get some breakfast and meet up with the guys, yeah?"

I followed Evan into the kitchen. He stopped in front of the pantry and looked at me, "You like pancakes?"

I scoffed, "Of course I like puncakes."

Evan laughed at the reference and grabbed the pancake mix from the pantry. About fifteen minutes later, three pancakes were being placed on a plate in front of me.

The aroma filled my nose and I smiled. Evan sat down across from me and passed me the syrup with a grin that matched mine. I made a disgusted face as I looked at the syrup.

"What?" Evan asked confused.

"I hate syrup."

Evan threw a hand across his heart dramatically with a gasp, "Are you insane!?"

"Maybe a little." I smirked, pushing the syrup bottle away from my pancakes.

"So then what do you eat on your pancakes?" Evan asked curiously.

"Nothing."

Evan rolled his eyes, "You've gotta be kidding me."

"Nope." I laughed.

A smirk crossed Evan's face as he snatched up the syrup bottle and popping open the lid.

"What're you doing?" I chuckled.

Suddenly Evan hung the bottle of syrup over my pancakes. I gasped and reached for the bottle.

"Reach any closer and the pancakes get it!" Evan said evilly.

I pulled my hands back and watched as a drop of syrup started to come out of the bottle.

"Vanoss!" I whined, "It's gonna drop on them!" I continued frantically, pointing at the bottle.

"One little drop won't hurt." Evan laughed.

"Yes it will! If you do it I won't eat them!" I exclaimed.

"Then you'll go hungry." He said with a shrug.

"I'll find something at PAX." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

Evan looked at me with a challenging expression. I sat back and watched as the drop of syrup finally left the bottle and dropped onto my pancakes. I let out a growl as Evan looked pleased with himself.

"You just ruined perfectly good pancakes."

"No." Evan said, "I made them slightly better."

I groaned, picking up my fork and scrapping the small drop of syrup off of my pancakes and wiped it on a napkin.

"You're cruel." I told Evan with a mouth full.

"Yeah, but you love me." Evan said jokingly with a laughed.

I scoffed, "Yeah. Whatever."

But I do.

***

It was so crowed.

People were everywhere.

Evan and I shoved through the crowd of people looking for our booth for the meet and greet.

"Evan!" I heard a voice yell.

I looked up through the holes of my mask to see Tyler waving his arms frantically, standing with the guys at our booth.

"Wildcat!" Evan yelled back with a smile as we approached them.

A hand slapped down on my shoulder and I looked over to see Mini grinning.

"Now is this actually Delirious or someone you bribed to wear a hockey mask." He questioned.

"Delirious, say something." Evan said with a grin.

"Hey, Mini. It's actually me." I said with a giggle.

"Holy shit. It is you." Nogla said, standing from the chair he was sitting in.

I nodded my head and gave a smile they couldn't see.

"Well, come on." Lui chimed in, "Let's get this meet and greet started!"

A chorus a 'yeah's rang around the small area.

I'm gonna meet some fans.

Oh boy.

***

A/N: Here's another update. Sorry it's short. I'm just really tired :/

"And as always, I hope ye enjoyed!" (::) <3

Xoxo, Britney ;)