Chapter 10

Today I'm 'home' alone. Which means Evan went out on his special date with Sydney. He seemed happy and excited as he got ready to go pick her up. He ran around the room trying to gather everything he need while fixing his tie. I must say he looked amazing. I sat at the table as I watched him run around anxiously. When he finally thought he was ready, he stopped in front of me with his arms out.

"How do I look?" He smiled.

I stared at him for a minute before giving my honest answer, "amazing."

After that he thanked me and left running out the door saying, "I'll be home late!"

That was six hours ago.

Are dates usually suppose to last this long? It's past midnight. He should be home by now. Right?

I sighed and took my heavy eyes off of the clock. I need sleep, but I want to make sure Evan gets home okay.

As if on cue, the door flung open and banged against the wall making me jump in my seat. Evan stumbled in the door with his tie barley hanging around his neck and his hair tousled.

"E-Evan are you okay?" I asked.

Without answering Evan looked over at me with a drunken grin.

"I'm just fine." He slurred with a chuckle, "how are you?"

I watched carefully as Evan slowly made his way towards me.

"G-Good. What're you doing?" I asked stuttering.

I didn't like the look on Evans face. Not one bit. His eyes weren't as bright as usual, instead they were dark and not the eyes I look forward to seeing.

I go to get up off the couch but Evans hand lands on my shoulder and pushes me back down harshly. He grabs my face with one of his hands and tilts my head back, laughing. My breathing is rigid and I'm scared out of my mind.

"E-Evan? You won't hurt me-"

"Shut up!" He roars, hand tightening around my face making me flinch.

I'm trying not to cry. This isn't Evan I don't know who it is but this person looming over me is definitely not Evan. His face drops down in front of mine and he smiles. The smell of alcohol is horrible coming from his mouth and I try not to breathe in.

His nose is touching mine and his breath is on my lips. If his grip wasn't so harsh and if he wasn't drunk, I'd be blushing. I might've even kissed him if the scenario was different. I guess drunk Evan wanted to kiss me anyway because before I could think, the drunk mans cold lips were pressed against mine kissing me harshly and I tried pulling my face back but he just put another hand on my face and tightened his grip.

"E-Evan stop" I cried out, "You're hurting me!"

"Good." He growled and kissed my neck.

"Evan don't-"

"Shut the hell up!" Evan yelled. Climbing into my lap and pinning my arms back.

"Please stop!" I sobbed, feeling the tears streaming down my face, "don't do this Evan please stop you're drunk you don't know what you're doing!"

He didn't say anything back but continued kissing me down my neck and jaw. I squirmed under him, trying to break free but he was too strong.

His assault started to slow and his grip loosened. I took this as my chance and pushed him off of me. He landed with a loud thud. I looked at him ready to say something but he was out cold.

Did that just happen?

I tried to control my breathing and wiped my tear stained face. I didn't want Evan to become my stepfather. My stepfather who use to assault me all of the time. The man who made me who I am today. The reason why I have horrible nightmares and flinch whenever someone tries to touch me. I wouldn't be able to handle it if the one person I trusted turned into my stepfather every time he gets drunk.

I grabbed my hair into fists and yelled in frustration. The tears came back and I wanted to just run away. I didn't know which Evan would wake up and if it were to be the one I just witnessed then I wouldn't want to be here.

I wiped my face again and grabbed my phone, keys, and my wallet. I ran out the door and got into Evans car, pulling out of the drive way quickly in search for a motel. I drove out of town and finally found one with the help of my phone. Here I'll have a temporary home for the night.

***

When I woke up it was 2:00 in the afternoon. I don't know how I slept so long. Maybe I was exhausted from all of the crying. I checked my phone and saw I had 10 texts and 14 missed calls from Evan. I decided to check the texts.

Evan: Jon where are you are you okay??

Evan: please answer me I don't remember anything that happened when I got home last night.

Evan: what did I do why do you leave??

Evan: damnit jonathan answer the phone

Evan: i need to know that you're okay please be okay

I stopped reading the messages and decided to drive back to Evans and come up with an excuse as to why I'd left. I can't tell him that he'd sexually assaulted me he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

When I got back Evan was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands and when I walked in, his head jeered up with wide eyes.

"Jon, oh my god." He said rushing over to me.

Before I could tell him I'm fine he flung his arms around me and held me. I could feel the tears started to soak my shoulder as he cried.

"I k-know I did something bad I could feel it. As soon as I woke up on the floor and saw that you were gone I knew something was wrong. Jon please tell me what I did. Whatever happened I'm so so sorry." He cried out hugging me tighter.

I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder, "I'll tell you everything later but I'm starving." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

Evan sniffed and pulled his head back with a small smile, "O-Okay." He smiled lightly.

What the hell am I gonna tell him?

***

a/n: OMG I FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH IM SORRY.
Lmao I had actually got a new phone and completely forgot to redownload wattpad so I just completely forgot about it. So yeah here I am with a short and shitty update. I really don't know where I'm going with this plot tbh haha!

Xoxo, butter <3 ;)