Chapter 6

"I literally can not believe you're here!" The fan squealed in front of me.

"Me either." I chuckled with a smile, "What's your name?"

"Britney." She answered, looking genually happy.

"Well, Britney it's very nice too meet you. Let's get a picture shall we?"

She shyly nodded her head and came to stand beside me, wrapping her arm securely around my waist, and her small fingers gently gathering my shirt in her hand like she never wanted to let go.

Her friend, who's name I was informed was Tori, took a few photos of us together. Since they were last in my line, I decided to take the time to talk to them.

"So how did you two meet?" I asked the friends.

They looked at each other and giggled like they were remembering an inside joke.

"We met on vine." Tori said, quietly laughing afterwards.

"Can I ask, what's so funny?" I chuckled.

"Oh, I dunno if we should tell you.." Britney said, trailing off.

"Aweh, come on! Please?"I pleaded

"Well... okay." Britney said, making Tori look at her in shock.

"One day, I was looking through your followers too see if you followed any fans and one of the accounts I found was very interesting." Britney smirked.

I tilted my head in confusion, silently letting her know to continue.

"Uhm..it was an account..of girls...mostly naked girls." Britney continued, "I thought it was surprising and funny so I posted it on vine, and Tori and my other friend saw it and we all basically bonded over it as weird as it sounds." She laughed.

Oh my god.

I started to blush and laugh. I can't believe some friends bonded over an account that I follow to make it seem like I'm not gay.

Yes. I followed that account as a cover up. Because I noticed most of the other guys followed similar accounts. I think Wildcat follow the dirtiest account honestly. It was a PornHub account. Which may I say posted very dirty images.

"We also decided to check the other guys's following list to see if they had just as a dirty mind as you and we were surprised." Tori said.

"We were definatly surprised with Wildcat." Britney mumbled, making Tori and I chuckle.

"You know what I'm talking about?" Britney asked.

I nodded, looking over to Wildcat with a smirk.

"I know exactly what you're taking about." I laughed looking back at the girls.

We laughed together and soon got off the topic.

"Hey, what's your guys's twitters?" I asked them and their faces lit up and they told me their user names.

I followed them both and they both hugged and thanked me, leaving with a smile on their faces.

"Looks like you made some friends." I heard a voice say, as I turned to see Evan walking towards me.

"They're great fans." I commented.

I'm truly happy I came to PAX. I met so many great fans and it made them and myself so happy. It's crazy how many people one person can make happy. I just wish I had more time with my fans as I did with Britney and Tori. I actually got to have a nice, full conversation with them and have a good laugh. I can't do that with most fans.

I wish I could.

"Evan!" I heard a high pitched voice squeal.

I internally groaned and tried my hardest not to roll my eyes as Sydney ran over to Evan and leaped into his arms.

"I missed you!" She mumbled into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, babe." He told her, and I had to walk away from the two too keep myself from vomiting.

I walked over to Luke, who was sitting with his feat up on the small white table in front of him. I sat down across from him and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Sorry, dude." Luke said while glancing at the couple, "Don't worry about it though. One of these days he'll hit that big head of his and realize what an awesome guy he's missing out on."

I took in Luke's words before getting lost in though, watching the couple kiss each other every five seconds. Evan kept pecking Sydney's nose with his lips. I might have thought it was cute if that was me getting small affectionate kisses from him. Not the girl he has and I despise.

"Why can't that be me?" I asked Luke without looking at him.

"Because he's too stupid to realize how much he really cares about you." He responded.

"I don't think it ever will be me though." I said honestly with a sigh, "I mean look at them." I gestured to Evan and Sydney, who were now sitting in the same chair together, Evan with Sydney on his lap, "They really like each other. I can tell."

"There's always relationships that seem like they're perfect and happy but soon come too an end. In a lot of relationships, the two are often blinded by what they think they want rather than what they know they need."

I nodded, finally taking my gaze away from the couple and turning my attention to Luke, smiling.

"Thanks a lot, Luke. You really know how to make a guy feel better." I said.

"No problem, buddy." He said looking behind me, clearing his throat.

I looked behind me too see Evan standing there, Sydney no longer by his side. He titled his head to the side in confusion.

"Why would you need to be made feel better? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

Shit.

"U-Uhm. Nothing." I said, trying to convince him with a smile.

I shook my head and sighed, forgetting that he can't see my facial expressions.

"Hey, Babe!?" I heard Sydney yell, just as Evan was about to say something.

Evan turned around to see Sydney gesturing for him to come to her.

"We'll talk about this later." Evan said as he walked backwards towards Sydney.

"Well, fuck." I said aloud, "What do I do?"

"Lying wouldn't be good." Luke informed me, although that was my plan.

"I can't tell him yet, Luke. I just can't." I said, putting my face in my hands and feeling the cool plastic of my mask.

"I don't know what to tell you, Delirious." He said with a long sigh, "You don't need me to say anything. Just listen to what your heart tells you."

How can I do that, when my head has been yelling louder than my heart?

***

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile. Hope you guys like this chapter because I kinda do haha.

"And as always, I hope ye enjoyed!" (::)

Xoxo, Britney <3