Chapter 2

Chapter 2

       "You were drunk-" 

      "So were you but you didn't wake up handcuffed to the bed! What the hell?" 

      I swallowed and looked away. She had every right to be angry but so did I. My resolve built up I turned to look at her. She was still glaring at me but I found myself getting angry too. 

      "You got drunk and tried to beat of five guys! Every time I left you alone in here you got up and went out to the living room. You'd always take a shot and then go after them again!" 

      "Liz, why was I attacking them again? Oh right! I was protecting your ass!" 

      "I didn't need your protection Sarah! Damnit! I didn't want you to get hurt, nor did I want a lawsuit on our hands! So yes! You're handcuffed to my bed for everyone's safety. Suck it the fuck up!" 

      She was still glaring at me. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. She turned to look at her right hand. It was handcuffed to the iron headboard. I had a fondness for antique looking things and furniture that made sex enjoyable.  

      Sarah then found her strength to twist in the handcuffs a bit, it was loose enough to provide some comfort, and leaned up on her elbow. She looked down at me again and laughed a little. 

      "Why do you have handcuffs again?" 

      The question sparked a startled laugh out of me. That was not the question I was expecting. I decided long ago, after a lot of internal conflict with myself, that it would not be something to be ashamed of. 

      "I like sex." 

      She looked at me like I was crazy for a second and then shook her head with a small smile on her face. 

      "Okay. Now get me out of these damn things." 

      I smiled back at her softly and sat up, moving my legs off to the side of the bed. I ended up hanging on for dear life because the room started spinning like a merry-go-round. I groaned and heard Sarah laugh. 

      I growled in reply and walked over to my closet. Each step felt like it took five minutes. Each movement of my body felt like I was being weighed down by a ton of bricks. I finally made it to the closet and found myself hesitating at getting into my secret stash. What if Sarah thinks it's disgusting and then runs away... after I take the handcuffs off her? I wo-manned up and leaned down to reach for the box. I opened it and searched. 

      Sarah started moving the handcuffs back and forth on the headboard. I looked back at her and she smiled. 

      "You have a box?" 

      "Yeah and?" 

      She shrugged and, still grinning, raised an eyebrow at me. 

      "I didn't know you were into this sort of stuff." 

      I sighed. Great. 

      "I am it's just light foreplay stuff. I'm not a BDSM nut or a Grey-an." 

      "A Grey-an?" 

      I turned at her and laughed at her face. 

      "50 Shades of Grey? The really horrible BDSM fan-fiction that everyone has been talking about for the last year or two?" 

      She tilted her head up in a self-defense move. 

      "I've read that book. I liked it."