Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 *Reader discretion is advised. Non-consensual touching and Language*

      Her boots echoed as she walked across the parking lot to one of the entrances. The warehouse shown like a beacon in the dark, or rather a torture house that screamed for you to walk as fast as possible in the opposite direction. She finds herself taking deep breaths until she walks to the door. Three men turn to her at the same time. Two of them flashed guns at her and the third walked up to her and glared. 

      "Cómo te llamas?! Como te llamas?!" 

      She held her hands up and felt fear slide up her spine. 

      "Elizabeth. Me llamo Elizabeth!!" 

      The man smiled at her, a grin with all teeth and viciousness. 

      "Welcome, Elizabeth. Jose is expecting you!" 

      He pushed her in front of him and into the building. There was a long hallway and a table set up next to the door. They made her stand in front of the table. They proceeded to search her for weapons. One man groped her in between her legs as he searched her pants and she squeezed her eyes shut. Another groped her breasts and sniffed her neck as he pulled away. The third man just stood to the side watching and then yelled Spanish to the two and one put her taser on the table. They laughed at her and made lewd hand gestures. The one man who hadn't touched her pushed her down the hallway and turned left. They walked through another door and into the main part of the warehouse. She thought she felt fear before but now she felt her body going into overdrive. 

      The open floor plan of the warehouse was exactly like the blueprints except that it wasn't empty. There were tables full of guns being sorted and crates that were both open and closed. Men were moving everything around and there were men standing around keeping an eye on everything. There was one table in the middle with a four men standing around it talking and pointing at something on the table. Of course that was the direction that the man was pushing her towards. A man at the table noticed and walked over and met them halfway.  

      They talked some in Spanish. She recognized the word taser so she assumed the man was telling him that was all they found. The man nodded to the other and turned to Liz. 

      "Are you hiding anything else? Is the taser all you had with you?" 

      "No. Only the taser. I swear." 

      "Are you lying to me?!" 

      "No!" 

      "Jake, let Elizabeth through. It'll be interesting to see what Jennifer sees in her." 

      Elizabeth turned to look at Jose. He looked exactly like she imagined him to be. A man with reasonable looks who had hard eyes and a smirk on his face. He looked her up and down. She sneered at him and glared. 

      "Well I can certainly see what Jennifer sees in you after all. Except you have no penis. You just turned into a dike! You stupid bitch!" 

      He smacked her across the face. And yelled at her in Spanish. 

      "You whore!" 

      Liz raised her face him and smirked.  

      "It should piss you off. To know that SARAH ran away from you, tried to put you in jail, rain away from you again and ended up with me. She loves me more than she could ever love you. Take me to her. I want to see her alive." 

      Jose glared at her again. Smacked her once more for good measure and forced Jake to drag her to a door. Elizabeth knew that there were five doors she would see within the main room. She knows what everyone them leads to. The one that they were taking her to was the office. There was one window and one entry/exit. The window was facing the inside of the warehouse. The closer they walked to the window, the bigger the dread that filled Liz. She got a glimpse inside the window and saw man standing over someone in a chair. They opened the door and Liz gasped. 

      Bile filled her mouth and she turned threw up all over Jake's shoes. He sighed at her and lifted her up. They turned back to Sarah. 

      "'Lisabeth? Wha' you doin' here?" 

      All Liz could do was stare at her. The one good eye struggled to focus on her face. Her wrists were dangling off the armrests and her legs were splayed in front of her. They put her clothes back on her, but not much. She had a t-shirt and panties on. Liz could see the cuts that riddled her legs and arms. Another patch of hair was missing since the photo was sent and she couldn't help the sob that escaped her throat. She went to rush towards her and got pulled back by her hair a cry wretched from her lungs. 

      "No! You don't get to run towards her! You both will stay here until we negotiate terms. And I will get my woman, bitch." 

      Elizabeth was thrown on the floor in front of Sarah. And the door slammed closed behind them. She rushed over and cradled Sarah's head in her hands. 

      "How are you doing, love?" 

      Sarah's eyes glistened with tears. 

      "It hurts but it's not too bad. It could be worse. How did you get that bruise on your face?" 

      Liz touched her cheek and winced. 

      "Jose didn't take it too well that you like women and decided to teach me a lesson. Pissant." 

      Sarah laughed. 

"Give me a second and I'll get you out of these as soon as I can." 

      Sarah nodded and left her head resting on her chest. Elizabeth reached around to give her a quick hug. She pulled back and looked down. The handcuffs were tight and digging in to her skin. It looked like the cuts on her legs finally stopped bleeding profusely. Her head was still bleeding, which wasn't a surprise because head wounds always bleed. Liz stood up and looked around the room. The desk in the corner didn't have a lot. There was a pin there and some loose change. Some paperwork scattered across the desk and floor. 

      She went up to Sarah with the pin. She leaned and whispered in her ear. 

      "I have people outside waiting for a signal to come in. We didn't know about the large shipment of guns here so once the signal is given we need to get down and out as quick as possible. Can you walk me through picking the cuffs?" 

      Sarah looked at Liz with fear and determination. She proceeded to walk her through picking a lock.

*Unedited*