Chapter 17: Starting to Loosen Up

In two loping steps, Jake had bounded across the room and grabbed me by my waist, picking me up, as I squealed, and carried me across the hall into his bedroom. Before I could look around the room to check out my surroundings, I was on my back, on the Craftsman-style bed with its dark blue comforter, and he was on top of me, between my legs, still wearing his suit jacket, tie, shoes, and everything else.

"You're going to get your suit rumpled," I exhaled, in between kisses.

"Don't care," he muttered against my lips.

"Yay," I whispered. "My business man is starting to loosen up."

He pulled back from me and smiled his white toothpaste smile. "But I can't fuck you wearing all this, so I had better take it off." And with that, he got up off of me, and I scooted back on my elbows, to watch the show. I snuck a glance around the bedroom, though. Like the living room, he just had a bed, a chair, and a dresser. Nothing else. No pictures. Really, his other bedroom was his only sanctuary.

But he distracted me, immediately, by shrugging off his jacket and setting it on a wooden chair that was near the door. His polished dark shoes were removed next, hitting the floor. Then he pulled on the knot of his tie, loosening it, and then taking it off over his head.

Now it was time for the good part.

Fuck yeah Jake striptease.

He unbuttoned the collar of his shirt and the wrists. Then, looking at me with a mischievous smile on his face, he started unbuttoning his shirt, slowly, one button at a time, exposing his handsome physique.

"Is this weird? Do you like this?" he asked. God I loved that he was willing and brave enough to ask questions like that.

"Um, yeah," I answered immediately. "Keep going. And a little slower."

He bit his lip. Again, with the distractions. Then he grinned a shy, but sexy half-grin, and looked down, and unbuttoned his shirt all the way.

Then the shirt was on the floor, and his upper body, all obliques and pecs, was on full display. He ran his hand through his dark hair and then leaned over to take off his socks. As he did that, I scooted off of the bed and came down to the floor on my knees.

"Let me help you," I said with a smile, and I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, then unzipped them and eased them down his long legs. He stepped out of them.

Yeah, he was hard. And yeah, he was wearing classic boxers again, this time black.

I nudged the elastic down and his cock sprung out and I looked up at him, smiling, and then opened my mouth, taking his cock in as far as it would go, enjoying the feel of him, enjoying the scent of him. I softened my lips around him, and sucked, pulling back, and he made a noise, like a whine.

"Can you do that again?" he rasped.

I nodded, on my knees, totally submitting to him. I kind of loved doing this, because I felt like it was the "giving" part of giving a blow job that mattered. It made me wetter, and playing up the pleasing-him part was fun. He deserved a good blow job, and I let him know it, stroking him with my tongue and my hand, lavishing attention on him.

I kept going and at one point, when I pulled back with a pop, he groused, "What are you doing still dressed? Clothes off."

So I stood up, backed away, and took off the gray dress that I had worn to court, unzipping the side and stepping out of it. Again, I was standing in front of him in panties and high heels, this time cheeky turquoise panties with a matching lace bra, and sober, corporate black pumps.