5°°Parties? Again? Maybeeee...

Taylor¤¤¤

When I got home the first thing I did was sleep. Sleeping calmed me down and I really needed it. The whole Ramon thing was stressing me out and I wasn't sure if I would return to school or not.

My mom walked into my room about two hours later with a tray of cookies and milk. She only did that when she knew that I was stressed out. Plus I get weekly headaches...every single Friday.

"Sooooooo my baby's got stress? What's wrong,hun. Tell Mama Cindy all about it" She said as she patted the space on my bed right next to her. I scooched over to her and sighed.

"It's this guy at school!"I yelled into the pillow that I had taken out of nowhere.

"A guy? Honey, you know I've always told you that you shouldn't rush into dating. The year just began and I want you to focus on your studies. Plus you're 15. Personally I think-"

"MOM! I don't like him at all! He drives me crazy and-"

"So you think you love him? Taylor, love is-"

"No,mama. I hate him! Okay I don't hate him, but ... Everyone is afraid of him! I didn't even know what I was doing until it all happened"

"Wait. Could you please explain the situation...My mama-senses are tingling and I have a feeling that you might me getting yourself into a heap of trouble"

So I told my mom the whole story of why I was terrified of Ramon King. My mother looked so worried when I was done. I was guessing that she knew something I didn't know.

"Mama?"

"Don't worry,honey. High school teenagers are experts at making rumors. They probably aren't true. From my understanding of your story, this boy just needs a friend and these rumors are probably giving him the idea that it's okay to treat people like that. Just...try to be nice, but don't bother him too much. Okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks..."

"Anytime. Now do your homework so you can have the rest of the weekend to yourself. Your father and I are taking Alex back to Argentina tomorrow morning,so we're trusting you with this house. Cool?"

"Yeah mom. Cool. Now go on. Daddy's probably looking for ya"

And with that, my mom left. I stopped fake smiling and went to take a shower. After that I did some of my homework and ate my cookies. I glanced at the clock.

22:57 p.m.

The night was still young and I was beyond bored. Picking up my phone, I scrolled down my contacts and called each of my friends. None of them answered so I went on to Whatsapp.

Group Chat : ♡♥StraightOuttaCali♥♡

The only people that were online were Vicki,Karen,Tee and myself. Those were my girls from my old school.

♡♥StraightOuttaCali♥♡:

VV: Tay Tay

Da Queen: Heeeeeey!!!

Kareee: Waddup,Tay!

Tay: Hey y'all! Wuu2?

Kareee: Nada. U

Da Queen: Zero,Zilch,Nada :)

VV: Well I'm having a party 2moro. All nighter. Wanna swing by???

Tay: Nah. I'm gud...

Kareee: But Tay! U never go out! How r u gonna meet ur FIRST boyfriend!?

Da Queen: Not like u hv 1 either

VV: None of us do. Which is why this party iz important...Plz!

Tay: OK! Sheesh! Nyt!

Da Queen: Nyt!

VV: Byezzzz!

Kareee: Na-Nyt!!!!

:Logout

I logged out and went downstairs for a midnight snack. After my snack, I went back to my room and just lied on my bed. Then i just started thinking...

Do I want to go to that party? I mean, I need to live a little. I need to forget a lot of things. Plus I haven't seen my girls in a while...Maybe...

And maybe I should try being nice to Ramon like mom said...What could possibly go wrong?
_______________________________

Ramon¤¤¤

00:03 A.M

I was just about to go to bed when I got an email from some chick named Vicki Avril and apparently she was having an all night party later today. I guessed she sent it to all her followers on Instagram since I followed her under a name that nobody would expect from me.

I debated on whether or not I should go to the party and decided to go because it was the perfect time to do business.

When I logged onto Insta to see if Vicki posted anything regarding the party, I looked at her recent pictures and something caught my eye.

Taylor Harris

She was friends with Vicki Avril. That only meant that Taylor would be there. I had come to the decision that I didn't like that girl and I had to avoid her at any cost!

I fell asleep two hours later after talking to my boys about the party and we agreed to meet around midnight tomorrow. It should be a good plan.

I just hope that Taylor doesn't force me to make excuses for her again...

_________________________

Sorry it's short. I just needed a chapter to put before the important chapter. Thanks!

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow

#Simile_Nirvana_Perez