8°°A Night To Remember ( Part 2)

Second installment. Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ramon¤¤¤

There was smoke everywhere, people were drunk, and others were just dancing to the music. I looked around to see if any of my guys were here. I saw one of them.

Brandon Morris. Older brother of Brandy Morris. She hangs with Santo's crew.

I still don't like him - Santo.

Brandon spotted me and jogged over.

"Ramey. Looks like you made it to the party! Listen, I know we have a meeting soon but lemme introduce you to this chick I just met"

"Of course. Let's ditch an important drop for another hoe" I laughed sarcastically.

"Nah man! I swear this one ain't a hoe. Check it, she so high she think I'm her boyfriend. Imma chill with her for a while,but when it's time for the meeting, you gotta come get me,iight?"

"Yeah. What are best friends for?" I fake smiled. The idiot grinned and walked away with his hoe.

Best friends my ass!

He thought I was stupid. I knew he was a spy from one of my many rival gangs. You know what they say. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Only thing is that I don't have friends. Don't need 'em either.

I walked to a nearby table that had a few bottles. Just when I was picking it up, this chick walked up to me. She was all smiles and I just blankly stared at her.

"Enjoying the party?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"Well that's unacceptable! I won't allow any of my guests to feel this way. What can I do to help?"

"Wait...You're Victoria Avril"

"In the flesh. And you?"

"Ramon King" I said and walked away before she could say anything else.

If this was Vicki then that meant Taylor and her friends were here too. Speaking of which, I saw Santo and Monte talking to some girls. Santo glared at me and I returned the gesture.

As I went towards the exit, Taylor spotted me. Our eyes connected, but not in those crappy romantic ways. It was more like an 'I see you but don't come anywhere near me' kind of connection.

I sent Brandon a text telling him it was time. He replied and told me that everyone was already waiting for me.

Great. I'm the boss and I'm late.

__________________________

Taylor¤¤¤

OMG!!! He's here. Or was. I'm so glad he was leaving.

I met up with my friends and we went to chill inside the house. We all sat on the coushes and just...chilled.

"Man. We haven't chilled like this in a while" Santo said.

"Us too. We never really meet up in person anymore" Sierra said.

They were both right. The girls and I only chatted on social media and rarely called each other. My crew and I only met at school. This was really necessary.

"Plus, this is the first party you've been to in 5 years, Tay" Kai commented.

"Well I don't do parties. But it is nice to hang with all my favorite people in the universe" I laughed.