12°°Acquaintances

Heyo! C'est moi! Iight, so I'll be calling her Tay now. Taylor is just too long!

Also, please comment on the chapters. Tell me what you would've wanted to happen or if I should just stop before I get writer's block.

Thanks 😘

Read on!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Tay¤¤¤

I was smiling. The whole morning today I was smiling. To be honest, I think I was just excited about seeing how Ramon would react if I greeted him.

Would he get mad?

Or would he be as happy as I am?

The answer is that I have no clue.

"So I don't know if I should join the football team or the basketball team. What do you guys think?" Byron asked.

"Basketball"

"Basketball"

"Football"

"Basketball"

"Football"

"Football"

Everyone except me replied. I was looking around for Ramon. Maybe he was running late. Or already in class.

"Who on earth are you looking for,Taylor?" Brandy asked me.

"Uhmm....Ramon?" I smiled nervously.

Both Dre and Santo got angry.

"Why the hell would you be looking for him!?"

"No reason. Just wondering where he is" I lied.

Neither of them said anything. I shrugged and we all walked to our first class - Math. My least favourite subject.

When we got to class, we split. I sat next to Nio though. Now that boy was smart.

The lesson seemed to drag on forever and half the class was asleep. I caught Nio using his phone. He was texting someone by the name Mystery. It actually looked like they were... flirting.

"Who you textin? " I whispered with a smiled.

"Uhm.... Nobody" he lied, blushing.

"You're texting Tiana, aren't you?" I laughed.

".... Yeahhh.... " Nio said I laughed even more.

Nearly the whole day went by and I still hadn't seen Ramon. It wasn't until I was called to the office when I saw him.

________________________
Ramon°°°

"You seem... different today. Happier. I don't know why" Zoe said as she handed me my test papers.

"Really? I don't think so" I replied.

I looked through all my papers. Highest - 100%. Lowest - 91%. Still a genius, but...

Damn. I gotta work on my math...

"I don't get why you don't just go straight to college. You're already the smartest in the whole school. Think about your future"