7°°A Night To Remember (Part 1)

Heyo. This might be a long chapter. My friend Mthabi and I have been working on so many chapters and I just wanna get this scene over with.

More exciting stuff up next. Stay tuned ;)

And please can I have some feedback? I need to know if people are liking this or if I should continue with it... THANX!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ramon¤¤¤

I had a meeting scheduled today. A fresh delivery from Drug Kingdom Co. had arrived and my gang and I were on our way to pick it up.

I'm sure most of you aren't surprised. It's quite a story, but I'll try to summarize it.

When I was 13 I found some files in my dad's study room that told me that he was the leader of a gang. I asked him about it and he told me that he quit when my mom got pregnant. He didn't want to put her in danger.

We had no choice but to leave our luxurious life and hide from my dad's enemies. Don't get me wrong, we kept all the money. But we had to keep ourselves on th d.l.

After the rumors at school began, I recklessly decided to start my own gang. We only worked at night. To avoid rival gangs coming after us, I decided to keep myself a secret. The members of the gang weren't allowed to expose me as the boss. They were supposed to treat me like one of them. If any of them crossed me...Let's just say I showed them all who the real boss was...

From then on, I've kept it a secret from my whole family...

Nobody knows who I am. To them I'm just Ramon King...

But on the streets I'm...

The King

_____________________________

Taylor¤¤¤

"Do you have enough money?"

"Yes, Dad"

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Two days is a pretty long time"

"I'm fine, Dad. Just have fun and I'll see you Monday morning. Plus Vicki,Karen and Tee will be here. No stress" I told my dad. Mom honked the car horn and told Dad to hurry.

It was their anniversary on Sunday and I took that as my chance to go to Vicki's party.

After about 5 more minutes of trying to kick my Dad out of the house, he finally gave in. I said my last goodbyes to my parents and ran into the house,locking all the doors and windows.

Safety first!

◇◇Timeskip◇◇
General¤¤¤

The time was six o'clock in the evening and Taylor was on her way to Vicki's place. The other girls were already there and were just setting up.

Twinkling lights were hung on the trees, lanterns on the porch, a DJ stand by the dance floor and a food table with the drinks and food. There was, KFC, pizza, cake, seafood, tacos, and then a section just for soul food lovers.

"Heyo! Tay!" Tee said and gave Taylor a quick hug.

"Hiii. How's it going? Y'all good?" Taylor asked.

"Almost done. We just have to carry some things to the backyard, but they...are kinda heavy" Vicki sighed.

"Then I guess you won't mind that I brought some of my friends" Taylor said.

Monte, Santo, Nio, Byron, Brandy and Kai walked into the kitchen and greeted everyone. Taylor introduced them to her girls.

Byron turned to Vicki. He made a silly face and Vicki stuck her tongue out. They laughed.

"Miss Avril" Byron smiled.

"Mr Lopez" Vicki returned the smile.

Nio smiled at Tee and she smiled back. Then he winked at her and she blushed a bit, but still smiled to show her dimples.

"Well if it isn't little miss Mystery"

"Mystery? Why am I mystery now?"

"Cuz you never told me your full name and I did. I think it's only fair that you tell me since we're not really strangers anymore and-"

"Wow! You talk waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much" Tee said. Nio flushed out of embarrassment. " But it's Cute...I'm Tiana Paris"

"Tiana,huh? That's a nice name" Nio said.

So, yeah. Everyone was getting to know each other. Some were getting along really well and others were just getting jealous.

They were able to set everything up in the end, and hoped nothing would go wrong.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yeah, it's short but bare with me. It'll be fine... for those who actually like my story.

If you are a little interested, please

Vote+

Comment+

Share

#Simile_Nirvana_Perez

~SpreadThePeace😎