6°°Party Prep

Vicki¤¤¤

It was Saturday morning and my parents and little sister were going outta town. My party was gonna be at around 8 P.M. and I was gonna get started on shopping.

I walked into a nearby bottle store and looked around. Imma be honest. Drinking wasn't something that my friends and I did, but I knew that the people at my party would wanna turn up.

"Tori. I'm guessing you came here for your stuff?" My good friend Kyle asked.

I nodded as I walked in. I had asked him to get me some non alcoholic drinks that make people feel like they're wasted. Those are the advantages of having smart friends.

"Yeah,bruh. Do you have them all?"

"Yeah I do. Now come and get your boxes. I gotta go"

He left before I could say anything else. I looked at the two heavy boxes on the counter, then saw how far away my car was. I groaned.

"What am I gonna do now? I know that Kyle won't help"

"Need a hand?" A voice that I didn't recognize said.

I turned around and saw this tall guy with two braids, a beanie,pre ripped jeans, an oversized T-shirt and Timberlands that looked like they were too big for his feet. He looked like one of those annoying people that just get a kick out of pulling practical jokes on others.

The smile,doe!

"Uh,yeah. I gotta take these to my car but they're a little bit on the heavy side. You wouldn't by any chance have some big strong friends who could help me, would you?" I asked innocently. Ok, maybe I'm flirting, but I did say that I was looking for someone.

"Well I'm pretty sure you can see all this muscle" he flexed his muscles and flashed me that smile of his.

"Y'know what? I'm sold. I'm sure you and your evil smile have a name"

"Haha. Byron Lopez"

"Vicki Avril"

"Nice name. Now...Imma take these and put 'em in your car. Cool?"

"U-uhm...yeah" I said as I helped him get the bottles.

While we were walking to my car, I glanced at Byron and couldn't help but smile.

I hope he comes to my party. I'm not gonna ask him if he got my invitation...I don't know why, but I have a feeling that he'll definitely be there.

____________________________

Tee¤¤¤

Karen just called me and told me that Vicki said that she met someone just a few hours ago. As usual, I laughed and congratulated Vicki.

Walking into Forever 21, I noticed this top that Karen asked me to get for her. Actually Vicki,Karen and Taylor asked me to pick some stuff up for them for the party.

When I was done,I looked around for a place to sit down since I'd been walking around for a pretty long time.

I sat on a bench that I saw and stared at the bags I had. I sighed.

It's only 10:24...

I felt someone sit on the other side of the bench. He was on the phone with someone. I checked him out and he was wearing grey all stars, a black misfits shirt and black skinnies. He also had some dark shades on.

"Ron...yeah I heard you...You met her at a bottle store? What were you doing at a bottle store?-...You think you're in love again...ok listen. I gotta go...Shopping for an outfit for the party...Deuces" the guy said and ended the call.

He caught me staring at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back. He had a nice face. I swear he'd look like a girl if he pushed his large curly afro back.

"Hi" he said and brushed his hand over his hair. Lord help me.

"Hey. Your...friend sounds like he has it bad"

"Oh trust me. He'll be over this one in a few hours or so" he laughed.

"Haha. I think my friend is in the same situation right now"

"What a coincidence. I'm Antonio, by the way. Antonio Perez. But you can call me Nio,mami"

(A/N: Guys. His second name is Emmanuel and Anthony, not Antonio or whatever. Just like Ray Ray is Rayan Lopez and not Raquan Smith... He even said it himself that he's not Raquan... Anyway, I'm just using 'Antonio' because I like it...)

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Tee. I don't know you well enough to tell you my last name"

"Well now I feel stupid" Nio scratched the back of his head sheepishly. I laughed. I don't giggle. Cuz giggling doesn't show my dimples.

"Don't. Well I gotta go. I have a party to attend later on at my friend's house and I gotta go" I said.

After saying a quick goodbye to Antonio, I went to Vicki's place. When I got there, Karen and Vicki were cooking. It looked like fried chicken, fries, prawns, mash potatoes, pumpkin pie,tacos...alot of things.

"Woah. What's with all the food? Aren't you gonna order from a caterer or something?" I asked as I took a seat.

Vicki shook her head.

"Hell no! Remember that my parents don't know about this. My Dad has connections and I can't risk ordering food from anyone he might know. It's a DIY situation" She explained.

"Amen. So why are we cooking soul food anyway?" I asked.

"Well Taylor said she had a friend who really loves soul food so..."

I nodded.

Some time passed and we were just finishing up the preparations. The party was gonna start in about half an hour and we had to get dressed.

"Alright ladies!" Vicki said to me, Karen and her neighbor Sierra. "I wanna hear your plans for this party. Now"

"Have fun!" Sierra said.

"Eat!" Karen laughed.

"Find a man,yo!" I yelled.

"Turn up!" Vicki smiled.

We all laughed.

Hopefully Tay shows up. She hasn't been to a party in 5 years. And I really hope Antonio Perez comes too.

But boys aren't everything! Tonight...We turn up!