Bunty Aur Babli

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Raghav walked with Kalpi behind him. He was so mad at Kalpi, thanks to her he's now has no phone or even a car. Kalpi looked around the area, " why do feel like I know this place ? " Kalpi thought as she looked around the area. " can you move it ! " Raghav barked at her, Kalpi looked at him and followed him, " sir I think I know this place " Kalpi said running to catch up, " do you ??!!! because of you we are now lost thanks to your stupid idea in helping those poor innocent people !!! " Raghav yelled back at her in range. " all right I get it !! you don't have to shout " Kalpi said in anger, " you know what...I'm done with all of this. I have tried being patient with you but your making it impossible " Kalpi said. Raghav started clapping " wahhh kiya baat hai !! " Raghav said sarcastically, but Kalpi just stared at him, " your such a fool do you know that !!! Bringing you was a mistake. Without you,none of this will happen " Raghav said. Kalpi stepped back, " fine...you'll expect a resignation letter for me....soon " Kalpi said, Raghav smirked, " I can't wait...at least you'll be out of my sight forever " Raghav said. Kalpi stared at him hard and turned back around and walked back where they we coming from and Raghav turned in the other direction.

Kalpi followed the track back and came across a small village. Kalpi jumped for joy and hurried for it. Kalpi stepped into the compound of the village and smiled, " kaun hai ?? " someone asked. Kalpi turned around and placed her hands together, " Namaste. Meri nam Kalpi...and I seem to be lost " Kalpi said politely. " oh dear...aaye..aaye. Its good you came, there is going to a storm soon " the dada-ji said. " sach ? " Kalpi asked in worry as she thought about Raghav being out there, " aaye beti...you can call me dada-ji and this is my wife " the old man smiled, Kalpi smiled and thank them for their kind hospitality. " what is such a pretty girl as yourself doing here ? " the dadi asked, " I was travelling from Mumbai to Alibaugh when my car was robbed " Kalpi said sadly, " oh dear...I hope you are ok ? " the dadi said worriedly. Kalpi smiled and nodded, " here...some fresh clothes " the dadi smiled as she passed some fresh clothes ", " thank you " Kalpi smiled, " you can sleep here for the night " the dada-ji said, " thank you so much " Kalpi smiled and when into the cottage.

Raghav walked round aimlessly for hours. The a rumble of thunder sounded the darks sky's and it started to pour, " fuck !! " Raghav cursed and ran for shelter. Kalpi was folding her clothes when she saw outside the window, " oh my god...I hope Raghav sir is ok " Kalpi prayed to Bappa for Raghav's health. Raghav managed to find shelter under huge plant, but he did not last long when he stared shivering from the cold. After sometime, Raghav's eyes felt droopy and decided to close his eyes for awhile. Kalpi paced back at forth of the little cottage, hoping the rain would ease up but unfortunately it did not happen. Just the Kalpi could hear someone shouting outside. Kalpi quickly ran out and saw 5 men carrying what is looks like a body. Kalpi was shock to find who it was, " Raghav sir " Kalpi whispered in worry. " what happened ? " the dadi asked, " we found him lying unconscious on the ground just a few feet away when we were coming back " one of the man said. " we need to change his clothes..before he falls sick " the dada-ji said as they all brought Raghav's body into one of the cottage and started to undress and change him into dry clothes. Kalpi closed her eyes and prayed a thank you to Bappa for saving him.

After changing him, they laid him down on the bed and quickly wrapped the blanket round him to keep him warm. Kalpi was watching the whole thing, " will he be ok ? " Kalpi asked the dada-ji. He nodded, " do you know him ? " dada-ji asked and Kalpi nodded. The dada-ji smiled and patted her shoulder and left. Kalpi looked back at Raghav sleeping body and drew a deep breath and smiled. She moved quietly to his side and sat down at the corner watching him. Kalpi woke up a few time during the night to find Raghav shivering, panicking Kalpi quickly wrapped her arms around him to stop the shivering. Once he quieted down. Kalpi moved back to her spot and closed her eyes and drifted into slumber.