The Pappi Song

Goa Raghav woke up the next morning and found that Kalpi was not with him, " shit " Raghav cursed and threw the covers back and ran downstairs. Kalpi was making coffee, when she heard Raghav coming down, " morning " Kalpi smiled. Raghav looked at Kalpi and let out a breath of relive and went to her, " I thought you left " Raghav said and hugged her. Kalpi smiled, " actually I have too. I have work " Kalpi said as she looked up at him, " can't you skip ? " Raghav teased. Kalpi looked at him, " ok fine..fine " Raghav smiled and kissed her forehead. " there is a party at the beach today. Maybe you can come with Sammy " Kalpi said as they sat down and drank their coffee. " for what ? " Raghav asked, " Dimpy's birthday " Kalpi said and Raghav raised an eyebrow at her, " Raj's girlfriend " Kalpi smiled. " Raj has a girlfriend ? " Raghav asked and Kalpi nodded, " that's good " Raghav smiled as he felt happy. Kalpi made it to work just in time, " hey. So how was your date ? " Mastani asked, " it had to be good because she did not come home last night " Meera winked at her. Kalpi blushed, " nothing happened " Kalpi said, " like the last time ? " Meera asked. Kalpi shook her head, " so all set for tonight ? " Kalpi asked trying to change the subject, " yup. I tell you Dimpy is gonna freak out " Meera said excitedly. " oh Kalpi...we wanted to asked you something " Mastani said, " sure " Kalpi asked, " well you know we have an M&M office in Mumbai right " Meera asked, and Kalpi nodded, " well we would like you to be the new Managing Director of the Mumbai branch " Mastani. Kalpi looked at them, " are you serious ? " Kalpi whispered in shock, and both Meera and Mastani nodded, " so what do you say ? would you take the job ? " Mastani asked, " yes !!!!! yes I will !! oh thank you guys !!! " Kalpi yelled and hugged them. " your welcome Kalpi. We know we chose the right person " Meera said and Mastani nodded. They laughed and discussed Kalpi's new post when she goes back. Raghav was reading when Sammy came down, " hey " Sammy smiled and took a cup of coffee and sat beside Raghav. Raghav looked at Sammy, " you free tonight ? " Raghav asked, " yeah. Why ? " Sammy asked, " well, there is gonna be a party at the beach by Kalpi's friend " Raghav said, " oh cool " Sammy smiled and took a sip of his coffee. The beach was brimming with activity that night. There was music, drinks and a bonfire. " wow look at this place " Kalpi said proudly, " yeah..we did good huh ? " Meera smiled and Kalpi nodded and walked to a group of people were already there. Raghav and Sammy made it a few minute later and found that the crowed had already built up. Raghav scanned the placed and found Kalpi talking to some people. Raghav smiled and waked up to her. Kalpi was laughing when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, Kalpi looked up and smiled when she saw Raghav, " excuse me " Kalpi smiled at the guest and pulled Raghav, " you look good " Kalpi smiled, " I like your glasses " Kalpi said, " and I like your dress " Raghav whispered and kissed her cheek. They walked to the drink section, " what do you like to have sir ? " the bartender asked, " Whiskey on the rocks " Raghav replied, Kalpi looked at Raghav and gently shook her head, " umm..on second thought, I'll just have a coke " Raghav smiled back at the bartender, " and you mam ? " he asked Kalpi, " coke as well " Kalpi smiled and the bartender nodded and got them their drinks. They walked and chatted with everyone, Kalpi introduced Raghav to her friends. " when are you going back to Mumbai ? " Kalpi asked as they sat on the sand a few feet away from the crowd, " tomorrow " Raghav replied, Kalpi nodded and looked at him, " what's wrong ? you look sad ? " Kalpi asked, " I don't want to leave you Kalpi. I just got you and now I'm going back. It's just..it's too short " Raghav said. Kalpi smiled, " I'm planning on going back.. " Kalpi said, " when ? " Raghav asked in hope, " I have not decided yet...I'll let you know. Ok " Kalpi smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. " OH MY GOD YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " someone yelled. Kalpi looked up and saw Dimpy hugging Raj, " what happened ? " Raghav asked, " Raj proposed " Kalpi smiled, " come on. Lest go and congratulate them " Kalpi said standing up and pulling Raghav with her. Later that night, after the party they laid on Raghav's bed " what are you thinking ? " Kalpi asked as she looked up at him, " nothing " Raghav smiled and kissed her forehead. But Raghav knew that was a lie. He was thinking about the proposal that day. He was thinking about taking his and Kalpi's relationship further. He wanted to marry Kalpi. Kalpi looked up at him and got up and faced him. She smiled and moved to straddle him. They looked at each other until Kalpi moved forward and kissed him sweetly. Raghav pulled Kalpi closed to him and deepened the kiss. Kalpi wrapped her arms round his neck and deepened the kiss even more. Raghav then slowly rolled her over and laid her down and started kissing her neck. Kalpi gave a soft moan and Raghav smiled. Raghav gently slid the straps holding her dress and continued to kiss her chest, then moved lower towards her stomach. Raghav hands slowly hiked up her dress. " Raghav...." Kalpi whispered and held his hands, Raghav looked up and kissed her lips, " I know....I'm sorry " Raghav whispered back to her. Kalpi smiled and shook her head. Raghav smiled and laid down beside her, " I love you " Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled at him, " I love you too " Kalpi whispered and laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Raghav looked down and saw that Kalpi was sleeping, smiling, Raghav hugged her tighter and closed his eyes and let sleep succumb to him.