Whisky

Mumbai

1 Month Later...

It has been a month since the kiss, the dance, the dream.... And Raghav was going mad with frustration. He just had no idea what was happening to him ? why does he always keep thinking about Kalpi when he is to be married to Pakhi. Raghav just could not understand it. " Hey Rags, I need to tell you something " Sammy said in a worried tone. Raghav raised his eyebrow at Sammy, " what is it ? " Raghav asked, " its about Pakhi " Sammy said in disgust. Raghav rolled his eyes, " what about her ? " Raghav asked as he looked at his laptop, " I found her in the arms of Rajesh Lal " Sammy said. Raghav looked at Sammy, " are you sure " Raghav asked in anger and Sammy nodded and took out the phone and showed the picture to Raghav. Raghav was boiling mad when he saw the picture, Rajesh Lal was Raghav's competitor and enemy and his soon to be wife in his arms ? " where did you get this ? " Raghav asked, " at the café down the street. And judging by the picture, this is not the first time they got this cozy " Sammy said in disgust at the whole situation. " I can't believe this....." Raghav mumbled in anger, " how dare she humiliate me..." Raghav said dangerously. " Although...." Sammy said. Raghav stopped pacing and looked at Sammy, " although what Sam ? " Raghav asked in frustration. " this may give you a chance to break off the engagement. " Sammy said.

Goa

" so we are clear the designs ? " Meera asked Kalpi and Mastani, " yup " Kalpi smiled. They were currently at Meera and Mastani's office discussion the new fashion line by M&M. Ever since Kalpi came to Goa a month ago, she has been secretly working at M&M and Kalpi loved every second of it. No doubt Meera and Mastani were strict in the office, but they were nothing like Raghav Singhania. " So how has it been working at M&M ? Mastani asked, " Its been well....must more exciting than my pervious job in Mumbai " Kalpi smiled, " ever thought of going back ? " Meera asked, Kalpi just shrugged her shoulders, " I don't know...." Kalpi smiled. After a few moments of silence between the three Kalpi spoke up, " I'll be in my office " Kalpi smiled and stood up and walked out with the files in her hands. Meera and Mastani looked at each other, " do you think she misses it ? " Mastani asked. Meera just smiled at Mastani and Mastani knew the answer.

Kalpi went into her office and sat down at her desk thinking, " do I want to go back ? " Kalpi asked her self.

Mumbai

Raghav walked up to Pakhi's home and rang the doorbell, " oh Raghav....come in " Neetu said happily. Raghav just walked in without a greeting, " where is Pakhi ? " Raghav demanded, " I'll get her " Neetu smiled and rushed off. Few moments later Pakhi came down and ran towards Raghav, " Raghav !!!! " Pakhi said happily, " cut the crap Pakhi " Raghav said in anger. Pakhi backed up in shock, " Raghav...baby... what's wrong ? " Pakhi said softly and she tried to approach him, but Raghav just moved back, " what did I do ? " Pakhi whined at Neetu, " you daughter here has been cheating on me with another man " Raghav said pointing and accusing finger at Pakhi, " kiya ? Raghav there must be some mistake " Neetu said, " really..then explain this ? " Raghav asked as he threw the photographs at them. Neetu bent down and picked them up and looked at it in shock, " Raghav...baby...this is all a misunderstanding. Rajesh and I are just friends " Pakhi whined at him. But Raghav just shook his head,
" shut up Pakhi !!! I had enough !!! the engagement is off " Raghav yelled and walked out, " RAGHAV !!!!!! RAGHAV !!!! BABY !!!!!! LISTEN TO ME !!!!!!! " Pakhi screamed at Raghav but Raghav just kept on walking without a second glance back.

Raghav and Sammy sat at the bar drinking, " so you finally did it huh " Sammy smiled. Raghav just nodded and sipped his whiskey. " hey why don't we take a vacation ? " Sammy said. Raghav shook his head, " no thanks Sam...I'm fine " Raghav said, " oh come on Rags...its been ages since you had one. Come on " Sammy pleaded. Raghav sighed, " fine...where ? " Raghav asked, " Goa baby !!!! " Sammy cheered and Raghav chuckled.

Goa

Kalpi stared out at the waves hitting the beach. It gave a calming sensation to Kalpi, " hey...you ok ? " Raj asked. Kalpi smiled at him, " I'm fine...just thinking " Kalpi said, " about what ? " Raj asked, " stuff..." Kalpi smiled, "stuff ? or Raghav Singhania ? " Raj asked. Kalpi looked at Raj in shock, " don't be ridiculous Raj...he is to be married " Kalpi frowned. Raj placed his hand in a surrender manner, " fine..fine...sorry " Raj smiled. Kalpi just shook her head and looked back at the waves thinking about Raghav.