Gandi Baat

Somewhere in the jungle

Raghav woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. Raghav slowly blinked and got up. He looked around the room. " where am I ? " Raghav though as he tried to get up, " ahh your up. How are you feeling ? " the dada-ji asked as he passed Raghav a cup of warm coffee, Raghav nodded as he took the cup from him, " how did I get here ? " Raghav asked, " you were laying unconscious in the jungle when my people found you. Don't worry your safe " the dada-ji smiled and walked out of the room.

After his coffee, Raghav managed to walked out the cottage and found that he was in small village. Kids were playing and laughing, the woman were making food and the men fixing the cottages. Raghav walked around the village. Raghav came to a small river not far from the village and sat down at the bank and stared into the distance. After sometime, Raghav saw something moving in the water. It looked like a person swimming head down. Raghav was about to jump in and save the person when the person came out from the water.

Ho... Beedi Pi Ke, Nukkad Pe, Wait Tera Kiya Re
Khali Peeli Attharah Cup Chai Bhi To Piya Re
Ho... Beedi Pi Ke, Nukkad Pe, Wait Tera Kiya Re
Khali Peeli Attharah Cup Chai Bhi To Piya Re
Raja Beta Ban Ke Maine Jab Sharaafat Dikhaayi
Tune Bola Hat Mawaali Bhaav Nahi Diya Re

Kalpi came out of the water for air and flipped her hair back. " that was refreshing " Kalpi smiled to herself. Kalpi did not notice Raghav sitting there as she walked out of the river wet head to toe while twisting the excess water from her hair.

Raghav watched in daze as Kalpi walked out of the river, all wet and sexy in her white lungi and choli. Raghav immediately got up and walked after her.

A B C D Padh Li Bahut
Thandi Aahein Bhar Li Bahut
Achchi Baat Kar Li Bahut
Ab Karoonga Tere Saath

Gandi Baat... Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Baat...

Raghav made it back to the village and found Kalpi playing with the kids and laughing. Raghav could not stop looking at her. He never thought of her of just as an employee, but now...is different, and somehow he could not stop it...no one could. Kalpi laughed as they caught her and hugged her. She quickly went into the cottage to change. When she came out after changing into her same clothes that she wore yesterday, Kalpi came face to face with Raghav Singhania.

Aise Kyun, Kyun, Kyun... Karta Tu, Tu, Tu...
Munh Pe Thu, Thu, Thu, Pyaar Mein...
Jab Se Hoon, Hoon, Hoon...
Laila Ki, Ki, Ki... Into Two, Two, Two... Pyaar Mein...

Aise Kyun, Kyun, Kyun... Karti Tu, Tu, Tu...
Munh Pe Thu, Thu, Thu, Pyaar Mein...
Jab Se Hoon, Hoon, Hoon...
Majnu Ka, Ka, Ka... Into Two, Two, Two... Pyaar Mein...

A B C D Padh Li Bahut
Thandi Aahein Bhar Li Bahut
Achchi Baat Kar Li Bahut
Ab Karoongi Tere Saath

Gandi Baat... Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Baat...

Kalpi looked at Raghav for some time, " I see your feeling better sir " Kalpi said. When Raghav did not say anything Kalpi went on, " I called Sammy sir in the morning. They will arrive by noon " Kalpi said and walked off leaving Raghav standing there in wonderment.

Though out the whole day, Raghav kept looking at Kalpi, when she played, laughed, ate. He just could not get his eyes off of her, " she is beautiful na ? " dada-ji. Raghav looked at him and nodded. " her smile says everything you need to know about her. A girl like that is not easy to find. " the dada-ji and walked away. Raghav was lost in his own though when he hear a shrill " RAGHAV !!!!!!!!!!!!!! " someone shrilled his name. Raghav looked up and found Pakhi and Sammy standing at the entrance of the village.

" RAGHAV !!!!!!!!!!!! " was what Kalpi heard. She turned around and found Sammy and Pakhi at the entrance. " didi..kaun hai ?? " a little girl asked as she hid behind Kalpi in fear due to Pakhi's shrill. Kalpi smiled and crouch down, " didi ki friends hai ? " Kalpi said softly, " your leaving us didi ? " the little girl asked in the verge of tears. Kalpi felt guilty for leaving them. She did not want to, but she had to, " haan...but I'll come back. I promise " Kalpi smiled and opened her arms for a hug. The little girl flew into Kalpi's arms and hugged her tightly. Kalpi gently patted the girl to console her. Raghav looked at Kalpi and the little girl and felt sad. " Raghav...baby are you listening to me ? " Pakhi whined beside him. Raghav rolled his eyes and looked at her, " yes..." Raghav lied.

Kalpi said goodbye to them and got in, " didi...didi " the little girl called and ran towards her, " aap ke " the girl smiled as she held up a flower to Kalpi. Kalpi smiled and took it gratefully and kissed her cheek " thank you " Kalpi whispered and got in the car where everyone was waiting.

Pakhi talked tough out the whole journey, irritating Sammy, Raghav and Kalpi who just wanted peace and quiet, " I mean..it must have been hard..staying there for a night. Just think no proper hygiene purpose..yuck " Pakhi said. Kalpi rolled her eyes and prayed for the car to go a little faster. Raghav looked though the rear view mirror and found Kalpi looking out the window in sadness.

They made it back to Kalpi's chawl where everyone was waiting for Kalpi. " Kalpi beti !!!!! I'm so glad your back " Kamala said as she hugged Kalpi. Then Vittal hugged her, " we were so worried " Vittal said sadly, " I'm fine aai..baba " Kalpi smiled. Kalpi turned back to the car and smiled " thank you Sammy sir " Kalpi smiled, Sammy smiled and nodded back. Once Sammy's car was no more in view, Kalpi, Kamala and Vittal all went to their chawl to rest for the night after the days events.

Sammy helped Raghav into bed after dropping the ever so annoying Pakhi at her place, " I'm still wondering why are you getting engaged to her Rags ? she's so annoying " Sammy said. Raghav did not say anything and just laid down and relaxed after what happened. During the night, Raghav could not stop thinking about Kalpi. Raghav kicked back his covers and padded to the window and looked out at the moon. Ever since he saw Kalpi walking out that river, something happened to him, he has no idea what...but something that he can't seem to stop. Raghav once was glad to be getting engaged to Pakhi, but now...everything has changed.

Gul Badan, Dan, Dan...
Deal Done, Done, Done...
One To One, One, One... Ho Gaya...
Muh Se Kya, Kya, Kya... Bolna, Na Na...
Mann To Mann, Mann, Mann... Ho Gaya...

Dikhne Mein Thi Tu Kadak
Dheere Dheere Pighli Bahut
Achchi Baat Kar Li Bahut
Ab Karoonga Tere Saath

Gandi Baat... Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Baat...
(Gandi Baat... Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Baat...