MashAllah

Mumbai

" I can't believe you are getting married ? " Sammy said and looked through the mirror at Raghav who was fixing his shawl. Raghav smiled and looked at him ," and when is it your ? " Raghav smiled. Sammy looked at him in confusion, " kiya ? " Sammy asked in confustion. Raghav smiled and turned around, " let's go " Raghav said and walked out leaving a very confused Sammy.

Kalpi looked at herself in the mirror and could not believe it. " you look gorgeous Kalpi " Meera smiled as she fixed her dupatta on her head. Kalpi smiled shyly, " aare...look at her yaar...so shy " Mastani teased and pinched Kalpi cheeks. Kalpi blushed more, " save it for the wedding night " Meera winked and Kalpi blushed more and looked down.

Raghav and Sammy reached the chawl and was welcome by Vittal and Kamala. Raghav then proceeded on to the mandap and waited. Kalpi was talking to Meera and Mastani when Kamala came, " Kalpi beti..." Kamala smiled. Kalpi smiled at her friends and stood up and followed Kamala out the chawl. Raghav was waiting when Kalpi descended the chawl stairs. She gracefully walked up to the mandap and sat down beside Raghav. The pandit started the rituals. Raghav kept stealing glances at Kalpi all through out the rituals. The pandit then told them to stand and circle the fire. Kalpi circled 7 times followed by Raghav to later he circled 7 time. They sat back down and the pandit continued his rituals. He then gave Raghav the mangalsutra. Raghav tired it around Kalpi neck. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled. Kalpi retuned the smile and blushed.

" congratulation " Sammy smiled and hugged Raghav. Raghav returned the hug. " I'm trusting you Raghav " Vittal smiled. " I won't let you down. Promise " Raghav smiled. Vittal smiled and hugged Raghav. Kalpi hugged Meera and Mastani, " congratulations !!! " Meera smiled and gave Kalpi a tight hug. " I'm so happy for you " Kamala smiled and hugged Kalpi. Raghav and Kalpi left a few hours later. Kalpi waved back at her aai and baba and cried. Kalpi sat back in the car when they drove away from the chawl. Raghav looked at Kalpi beside him. Raghav gently took Kalpi's hand in his and pulled her to him. Kalpi laid her head on is shoulder and smiled.

They reached Raghav's villa. Kalpi got down from the car, " welcome home...Mrs. Singhania " Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled and looked up at him. They walked hand-in-hand to the villa. Raghav escorted Kalpi to the bedroom. Kalpi looked around, " so this is where the great Raghav Singhania sleeps ? " Kalpi teased. Raghav smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. Kalpi smiled and laid her head back on his chest and closed her eyes. They stayed in each others arm for some time, until Raghav turned Kalpi around and life her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. He gently laid her on the bed. Kalpi looked up at Raghav and shied away. Raghav chuckled at Kalpi reaction. He slowly laid down beside her and gently tuned her face toward him. They looked at each other and smiled. Raghav moved closer and kissed her. Kalpi immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Raghav broke the kiss and looked at her, " I love you " Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled " I love you to " Kalpi whispered back and kissed him. Raghav slowly unwrapped Kalpi dupatta from her body and rolled her over so he was on top of her. He kept on kissing her, her cheeks, nose neck then her chest. Kalpi hugged him closer to her and kissed him. Slowly their clothes started disappearing and they were only with sheets between them. Raghav worshiped Kalpi's body over and over again.

They laid in each other arms later on, " what are you thinking ? " Kalpi whispered as she looked up at him. Raghav smiled, " just how lucky I am " Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled and hugged him tighter.