Billo Rani

Mumbai

1 week Later....

The chawl was brimming with activity, for today was the Sangeet Ceremony. Kalpi looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She wore a light pink ghagra choli with sliver bangles and jhumkas. Kalpi was fixing her jhumkas when Kamala came into the chawl, " how are you ? " Kamala asked. Kalpi smiled, " I'm fine aai..." Kalpi said and went to hug her. " KALPI !!!!!! " Meera called with excitement as she came into the chawl with Mastani in tow. " hey...I'm so glad you guys came " Kalpi said as she hugged them, " how can we miss our best friends Sangeet and wedding ? " Mastani smiled, " Kamala-maa " Mastani smiled and touched Kamala's feet, " bless you. How are you beti ? " Kamala asked, " I'm good " Mastani smiled. Meera too came and touched Kamala's feet and hugged her, " Kamala-maa..I missed you " Meera smiled, " me to beti. Both of you " Kamala smiled.

Raghav arrived at the chawl with Sammy, " Raghav baba...welcome " Vittal smiled and hugged Raghav and gestured Raghav to sit at the sofa provided for the bride and bridegroom. Sammy sat beside Raghav, " nervous ? " Sammy teased. Raghav smiled and looked forward. The music started playing and the performers started performing.

Kalpi came down slowly with Meera and Mastani beside her. Sammy tapped Raghav's shoulder and pointed. Raghav turned and felt his heart take flight. Kalpi smiled as she came down and sat beside Raghav on the sofa with Meera and Mastani beside her. Raghav kept looking at Kalpi, " you ok there ? " Sammy chuckled. Raghav looked at him and nodded.

Raghav kept looking at Kalpi but Kalpi kept talking to her friends. Mastani's phone rang, " excuse me " Mastani smiled and got up and went to answer her phone. Raghav pulled Kalpi's arm towards him and looked at her " your ignoring me " Raghav whispered dangerously, Kalpi looked at him " and you don't like it ? " Kalpi whispered back, " extremely " Raghav whispered and kissed her cheek. Kalpi smiled and entwined her fingers in his. " Meera..we have to go. The outfit is here " Mastani said. " Kalpi we have to go. Your dress is here so we will be here early tomorrow " Mastani smiled. " Ok..see you guys " Kalpi stood up and hugged them. Kalpi sat back down beside Raghav " what's wrong ? " Raghav asked, " nothing " Kalpi smiled and sat closer to him. " where is Sammy ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav turned and saw the seat empty. Raghav looked around and saw Sammy talking to Meera, " over there " Raghav chuckled and pointed. Kalpi looked up and laughed, " looks like someone is in love " Kalpi teased and Raghav nodded.

They sat for some time until Kalpi excused herself and went to the chawl. Raghav waited for a while and followed her. Kalpi was fixing her dupatta when Raghav walked in and closed the door behind him. Kalpi looked up at him, " kiya hua ? " Kalpi asked, " I don't like to be ignored. Especially from my wife " Raghav whispered and place his arm on her hips and pulled her tightly to him. Kalpi looked up at him, " Raghav..." Kalpi whispered, but Raghav did not give her time when he crashed his lips to hers. Kalpi held on tightly to him. Raghav backed her up against the chawl wall and lifted her up and wrapped her legs around him. Kalpi moaned and buried her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to her and deepened the kiss. Raghav broke off the kiss after sometime and looked at her, " I love you " Raghav whispered, " I love you too " Kalpi whispered back and kissed him.

They came down a few minutes later and sat down, " hey where have you guys been ? " Sammy asked, " talking about tomorrow " Raghav smiled and looked at the performance. Kalpi blushed and relaxed.