Sheila Ki Jawani

Mumbai

Kalpi looked at the letter in front of her and smiled. " should I do the e-mail as well ? " Kalpi asked herself as she looked at the time, it was 4 am and looked back the computer, " I should " Kalpi smirked. In the midst of typing her e-mail, Kalpi phone rang, looking at the call ID, Kalpi smiled, " Mas !!! " Kalpi smiled, " hey Kalpi..how are you ? " Mastani asked, " Good..good...how about you ? " Kalpi asked, " good...just relaxing " Mastani said, " ahhh...I wish I could. Say Mas, could I come over ? " Kalpi asked, " You mean to Goa ? " Mastani asked, " yeah..." Kalpi asked, " why do you need to ask Kalpi...you always welcome " Mastani said, " great I'll be there tomorrow " Kalpi smiled, " alright, I just inform Raj and Meera " Mastani said, " ok..thanks Mas " Kalpi said, " no problem " Mastani said and hung up. Kalpi looked back at the laptop screen and smiled and continued to type away.

" You going to Goa ? " Kamala asked, and Kalpi nodded, " what about work ? " Kamala asked, " I quit " Kalpi said and she was packing her bag, " kyun ? kun beti ?? is something wrong ? " Kamala asked, " no..no..I just think its not the right work type for me " Kalpi said, Kamala ponded for a moment, " aai... mein chal..I'll be back soon ok " Kalpi smiled and walked out of the chawl to the awaiting auto.

Raghav into the office and found Kalpi not there, frustrated Raghav stormed into his cabin. Kalpi stooped the auto in front of the office, " ek minute me aaja " Kalpi said and got out. She walked up into the lobby and looked around. After sometime Kalpi spotted someone, " Ramu kaka " Kalpi smiled, " haan mam.." Ramu asked, " can you give this to Mr. Singhania " Kalpi smiled as she passed him the white envelope, " teek hai..mam " Ramu smiled and walked towards the lift. Kalpi smiled and walked out to the auto, " airport " Kalpi said.

Raghav checked his watch, " 9.30 am " Raghav mumbled in anger. " who does she think she is...?? This is an office " Raghav mumbled in fustration and picked up his phone. He was about to dial her number when Ramu knocked on his door, " enter " Raghav said, " sir..aap ki " Ramu said as he passed Raghav the white envelope. Raghav took it and looked at it, " from whom ? " Raghav asked, " Kalpi mam, sir " Ramu said, " Kalpi....teek hai..." Raghav said and Ramu walked out. Raghav looked at the envelop again and opened it. Raghav read the letter and crushed in his hands in anger. Raghav quickly dialed Kalpi number.

Kalpi checked in and waited for her flight to be called. Just then Kalpi phone rang, looking at the caller ID, Kalpi smirked, " hello ? " Kalpi said innocently, " what is the meaning of this Ms. Jadhav ? " Raghav asked, " kiya ? " Kalpi asked, " your resignation " Raghav said, " yes so ? " Kalpi asked, " not approved " Raghav said, " but you approved that day when I said I will send in my resignation letter ? bhool ho gaye sir ? " Kalpi asked, " That was then...now is now " Raghav said, " well I guess you did not read my e-mail " Kalpi said, " e-mail ? what e-mail ? " Raghav asked. " Aap bhaat batahu sir, you read the e-mail then call me. Accha suno, meri train agaye, I have to go " Kalpi said, " train !!! what train ??? Ms. Jadhav !!! " Raghav yelled but was got cut off. He tried to redial, but the phone was switched off. Raghav quickly checked his e-mail, lo and behold, Kalpi's e-mail was there, " shit !!! " Raghav banged his fist on the table. Kalpi smirked and walked to the check in counter for her flight to Goa.

Goa

An hour later, Kalpi arrived at Goa. Kalpi walked out of the airport and looked around the gorgeous place. Kalpi could smell the sea calling for her. Kalpi quickly held a taxi to take her to the Chopra Villa.

20 minutes later, Kalpi arrived at the Chopra Villa, paying the taxi driver, Kalpi wheeled her luggage behind her to the front door. After ringing the doorbell, Kalpi waited. Few moments later, Mastani opened the door, " Kalpi !!! " Mastani said as she hugged her, " Hey Mas !!! " Kalpi smiled and hugged her back, " come in " Mastani said as she held the door open for Kalpi. " Kalpi !!!!!!!!! " Meera called out as she ran down the stairs and hugged her, " Meera " Kalpi smiled and hugged her back, " where is Raj ? " Kalpi asked, " In London, but he'll be back tomorrow " Meera said, " chal...I'll show you to your room " Mastani said and Kalpi nodded.

" so what brings you here ? " Meera asked, after settling down, " vacation...I needed one " Kalpi smiled and as she sipped her coffee, " I though you were working ? " Mastani asked, " I was...but I quit " Kalpi said shrugging her shoulders like it was no big deal, " kyun ? " Meera asked, " was not exciting enough " Kalpi smiled.

Mumbai

Back in Mumbai, Raghav paced his hall in frustration. " Rags !!! " Pakhi called happily, Raghav groaned inwardly and turned around to meet Pakhi, " what are you doing here ? " Raghav asked, " can't your future wife come and see you ? I missed you " Pakhi said cutely as she wrapped her arms around him and tried to kiss him. Raghav pulled back and unwrapped her arms from him and stepped back, " I'm busy Pakhi " Raghav said as he turned around to go to his bedroom, " too busy to have dinner with me ? " Pakhi whined. Raghav rolled his eyes, " yes...I'm too busy to eat. Now please leave " Raghav said, " is this how you are gonna be after we get married ? " Pakhi asked crossed her arms in annoyance, " you knew that already " Raghav said. Pakhi just huffed and stomped out of the house, not without banging the front door in the process. " I have no idea what you see in her ? " Sammy asked as he walked in to the room. Raghav sighed " neither do I " Raghav thought.

" you ok ? " Sammy asked later that night, " yeah " Raghav, " I heard Kalpi resigned " Sammy said, " no she did not...she just taking some time off " Raghav said. Sammy raised an eyebrow at him, " if that is so.. how come I saw an e-mail of resignation from her on you laptop ? " Sammy asked. When Raghav did not reply him, Sammy knew, " you seem disturb by her resignation " Sammy said, " no I'm not. I don't care what happens to her " Raghav said, " uhh-huh " Sammy chuckled.

Goa

Kalpi looked out the balcony and smiled, " it's so good to be out of the city for once " Kalpi thought and looked up at the sky and wondered how Raghav felt about her leaving, " damn I wish I was there to see his reaction " Kalpi chuckled. " there you are " Meera said, " we are going to the beach, wanna come ? " Meera asked, " at this time ? " Kalpi asked, " yeah...they are having a bonfire there. They have it every weekend " Meera said, " sure why not " Kalpi smiled and followed Meera out.