Pinky

Mumbai

3 Weeks Later......

" well word is in " Sammy smiled as he walked into Raghav's cabin. It's been 3 weeks since Raghav's return from Goa, and he hated it. He missed Kalpi, still they talk on the phone, but it was nothing compared to her being here. " what word ? " Raghav asked, " that Kalpana Jadhav is back in Mumbai " Sammy smiled, " what !!?? " Raghav asked in shock as he got up, " yup. She working in the Mumbai branch of M&M as a Managing Director " Sammy said. " how do you know this ? " Raghav asked, " I have my ways " Sammy smirked. Raghav walked out of the cabin. " where are you going ? " Sammy asked when Raghav was waiting to the lift, " to see her " Raghav said, " do you even know where the office is ? " Sammy asked. Raghav turned around and looked at Sammy.

Kalpi looked at files in front of her when her phone buzzed, " yes " Kalpi answered, " Ms. Jadhav there is someone here to see you " Kalpi's assistant said, " who is it ? " Kalpi asked, " A Mr. Raghav Singhania ? " her assistant said. Kalpi smiled, " send him in " Kalpi said happily. Raghav walked in a few moments later, Kalpi smiled when he walked in, " let me guess Sammy told you ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav nodded and hugged her tightly. " I missed you " Raghav whispered, " me too " Kalpi whispered back and buried her face in his neck. Raghav looked back at her and smiled and pulled her to the sofa. " Raghav..." Kalpi whispered when Raghav pulled her down to his lap and wrapped his arms tightly around her. " Raghav...what are you doing ? " Kalpi asked trying to get out of this grip. Raghav smiled and started kissing her neck. Kalpi giggled when Raghav blew on her neck, " Raghav....." Kalpi giggled and tried to push him. Raghav tossed Kalpi onto the sofa and started kissing her. Kalpi pushed herself more into him and deepened the kiss. He managed to unbutton her jacket and pulled it from her and tossed it onto the chair. Raghav looked down at Kalpi and looked back up at her, " Since when does the sweet innocent Kalpi where a corset top ? " Raghav asked amusingly. Kalpi looked at him and smirked, " since she left Mumbai for Goa " Kalpi said. Raghav gave a small smile and bent down and continued to kiss her.

For the next few days, Raghav visited Kalpi often at her office. They spent a lot of time together laughing and playing. " hey " Sammy said as he walked into Raghav's cabin. Raghav smiled and nodded, " how is everything ? " Sammy asked as he sat opposite Raghav. Raghav smiled " good " Raghav smiled. " guess what " Sammy chuckled, " Pakhi is pregnant " Sammy said. Raghav looked at Sammy in shock " and its Rajesh's " Sammy said. Raghav felt a sigh of relief, " but he is saying that it's not his " Sammy said. " what do you mean ? " Raghav asked, " apparently Pakhi cheated on Rajesh with someone else and now she is pregnant " Sammy said. " so she is trying to pass it off as Rajesh's " Raghav said and Sammy nodded. " Rajesh has property in Italy and New York and the Kapoor's want it. That is why Pakhi is doing this. " Sammy said. " Why ? aren't they well off ? " Raghav asked. Sammy shook his head, " no. It seems that the Kapoor's are in heavy debt and can't pay it off " Sammy said. " and this happened even before you guys got engaged " Sammy said. " so that is why they were hurrying the engagement and the wedding " Raghav said in anger. Sammy nodded. " so when are you going to ask Kamala-maa and Vittal ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at him, " about what ? " Raghav asked, " Kalpi's hand in marriage " Sammy smiled.

Raghav looked at the chawl in front of him. With the ring in his pocket, Raghav took a deep breath and walked towards the chawl. Kalpi was reading a book when a knock sounded the door. " Kalpi beti can you get that " Kamala asked she was busy in the kitchen. Kalpi got up from her place and opened the door. " Raghav ? " Kalpi whispered. Raghav smiled at her and stepped in. " Kalpi beti who ---- oh Raghav baba ? come in " Kamala smiled and gestured him into the chawl. Vittal came in a few moments later, " Raghav baba...aap " Vittal smiled as he stepped into the chawl. Raghav smiled at him, "please sit " Kamala smiled. Raghav smiled at her and sat down. " what brings you here ? " Vittal asked. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled. " I came here to ask for your permission " Raghav said. " permission for what ? " Vittal asked in confusion. " to marry Kalpi " Raghav said. Kamala and Vittal looked at each other, " aren't you engaged to Pakhi Kapoor ? " Vittal asked. " no more. I broke it off when I found her not being honest with me. " Raghav said. When Kamala and Vittal did not say anything, Raghav decided to push forward, " Vittal baba...I love Kalpi very much. And I want to spend my life with her " Raghav said. Vittal looked at Raghav, " promise me you will never ever make her cry " Vittal said sternly. Raghav smiled at him, " I promise " Raghav said in confidence. Vittal smiled, " you have my blessings " Vittal said. Raghav smiled. Vittal got up and gave Raghav a hug. Kalpi looked with tears. Kamala smiled and turned and hugged Kalpi " I'm so happy for you beti. " Kamala smiled and went to hug Raghav as well, " welcome to the family " Kamala smiled. Raghav smiled and looked at Kalpi. He walked to her and opened the box and showed it to her, " mujhse shaadi karogi ? " Raghav asked. Kalpi smiled back and nodded, " yes " Kalpi whispered and hugged him. Raghav slipped on the ring and kissed her fingers and smiled.