Jadoo Ki Jhappi

Goa

Kalpi woke up the next day with the sun shining in her face. Stretching a little, Kalpi tried to move but was held down by an arm. Kalpi followed the arm and saw Raghav sleeping beside her. Kalpi blushed remembering last night. She gently place her hand on his arm and moved it a little. It took her 5 minutes to do it, because Raghav kept tightening the hold. Once she was successfully moved his arm, Kalpi slowly got up and looked at herself. She was wearing her costume from last night, " I can't go out like this " Kalpi thought as she looked around the room. She found one of Raghav's shirts on the chair. Grabbing it, Kalpi quickly put it on and quietly opened the room door and got out. Kalpi was walking down when she came face to face with Sammy. Sammy smiled " good morning " Sammy said, Kalpi blushed, " good morning " Kalpi mumbled, " coffee ? " Sammy asked. Kalpi looked at him and shook her head, " no thank you. I best be going " Kalpi said as she made her way to the front door, " let's me drive you back " Sammy offered. Kalpi looked back at him and smiled and nodded. Sammy took the keys and headed out the door. They got into the car and headed for Kalpi's place. After driving for sometime, Sammy finally spoke, " so this is where you have been hiding. Goa " Sammy said. Kalpi chuckled, " I was not hiding. I wanted some time on myself " Kalpi replied. " planning to come back ? " Sammy asked, " maybe. But for now, I just want to be free " Kalpi smiled. They reached Kalpi's place, " Thank you Sammy sir " Kalpi smiled and got out, and hurried to the front door.

Raghav woke up a few hours later, and reached towards his side and found it was empty. Bolting up, Raghav looked around the room, but could not located Kalpi anywhere. Throwing the covers, Raghav padded out of the room for downstairs. Raghav found that he was alone, " shit " Raghav mumbled as he threaded his fingers threw his hair. He was so close to getting Kalpi, and he let her slip out of his fingers....again!, " fuck !! " Raghav mumbled in frustration and went to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee. He gulped down the hot beverage, and let it burn his throat. Few minutes later, Sammy came through the front door with a smiled on his face, " where have you been ? " Raghav asked as he walked up to Sammy, " I went to dropped of Kalpi " Sammy said. " what !!!!?? you saw her !!!?? " Raghav asked, and Sammy nodded, " where is she Sam !!!?? where !!!?? " Raghav asked as he grabbed Sammy's collar and shook him, " calm down Raghav. " Sammy said and pulled Raghav's hand away from his collar.

Kalpi looked out her office window, " knock..knock " Meera smiled. Kalpi smiled back and sat up straight, " you ok ? " Meera asked, " yeah. I'm fine. " Kalpi said, " that's good. I lost you last night. Where were you ? " Meera asked. Kalpi blushed, " umm...with someone " Kalpi said. " ohhhh...and who is this someone ? is it a guy ? " Meera asked excitedly and Kalpi nodded, " oh my god. Seriously ??!!! " Meera asked, " nothing happened, if that what you are implying. " Kalpi said quickly. " ok then what happened ? " Meera asked, " nothing. We just kissed and slept together....with clothes on " Kalpi said stressing on the clothes. " uhh-huh " Meera smirked, " I'm serious " Kalpi said, " do you know him ? " Meera asked. Kalpi slumped back on her chair and nodded, " he's my ex-boss. " Kalpi said. Meera looked at her in shock, " you mean the one who is going to get married ? " Meera asked, and Kalpi nodded and banged her head on the table, " I don't know what came over me Meera !!! This is not me !! " Kalpi said. Meera smiled, " ohh looks like some is in love !! " Meera said happily. Kalpi's head snapped up, " kiya !! me in love with him ?? Meera he is my ex-boss who is about to get married !! " Kalpi said, " I know. That does not mean you can't fall in love with him ? " Meera said. Kalpi looked at her friend like she was crazy, " haaaiii...its just like a Karan Johar movie. Oh even better a Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie " Meera said dreamily. " MEERA !!! you are not helping me " Kalpi said. " do you know how long he is in Goa for ? " Meera asked, and Kalpi shook her head. " well then..might as well find out " Meera said picking up Kalpi's phone passing it to her, Kalpi looked at her and then looked aback at the phone in nervousness.