Aao Raja

Goa

Raghav and Sammy arrived in Goa and hour later, " ahhh...the smell of the sea " Sammy smiled and looked back at Raghav who was not in the mood, " come on Rags...lighten up. We are in Goa !!! " Sammy said excitedly as they walked to the awaited car but Raghav just grumbled and got in, Sammy shook his head at Raghav mood.

They arrived at their villa where they will be staying for the next week. The villa was perfect, it over looked the sea and every weekend they had bonfire where everyone and anyone can go and relax, drink and dance. Raghav looked out his bedroom window, " Rags...there is a bonfire tonight " Sammy said excitedly, " what's so good about a bonfire Sam ? " Raghav asked boringly, " well...if you must know..tonight there going to be a performance " Sammy said as-a-matter-of-factly, " so what...look Sam...I'm not in the mood " Raghav said as he walked to his bed and sat down, " Rags...come on...just this once...and then I won't bother you. You can go home early if you don't like it. " Sammy said. Raghav sighed and looked up at Sammy, " fine...what time ? " Raghav asked, " 9 pm " Sammy said and Raghav nodded.

" I can't believe your be performing tonight at the bonfire " Mastani said happily, Kalpi just shrugged her shoulders, " has anyone ever done it before ? " Kalpi asked laying out her costume, " yup...it gives people a sense of imagination " Mastani smiled and Kalpi nodded and looked at her costume, " well what do you think ? do you think is appropriate for a bonfire performance ? " Kalpi asked, " defiantly. " Mastani smiled in agreement. Kalpi smiled and looked back her costume, " hope everything goes well " Kalpi thought and ran her finger over the costume.

Later that night, Raghav and Sammy walked up to the beach, and sat down near the bonfire. Quite a number of people were there, all dancing and having a good time...everyone except Raghav. He wanted to know where was Kalpi, its been a month and he has not seen her, he missed her, her smile, her eyes, her body, her kiss. Raghav felt angry that he let her go..for the second time. " drink ? " Sammy asked as he handed Raghav a beer bottle, Raghav smiled graciously and took it. He took a swig and looked into the fire. Raghav was lost when someone started speaking...

" ladies and gentlemen...guys and girls...we have a special performance for you. So sit back and relax and enjoy " the person said. Raghav looked beside him and found that Sammy has moved somewhere else and was talking to a girl. Raghav sighed and took a swig at his beer when the music stared playing...

Aao Raja... Aao Raja...
Tu Kya Chaahe Mujhe Samajh Ni Aati
Aao Raja...
Kyun Karke Ishaare Mujhe Bulaati
Aao Raja...
Phir Ghar Pe Bulaake Mukar Kyun Jaati
Aao Raja...
Tu Chhat Pe Khad Ke Gaana Gaati

Raghav looked up and squinted his eyes to see who was the person. Raghav felt he could not see anything and decided to get up. The moment he did, he saw who was the dancer.....Kalpi

Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja
Cool Accha Perfume Laga Ke, Mood Banao Taaja Taaja
Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja...

O...
Nit Dheere Dheere Raja...

Raja Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Dheere Dheere... Dheere... Dheere...

Raghav moved slowly around the fire without taking his eyes off from Kalpi....

Main Tera Jaanu, Tu Ban Meri Jaan
Aaj Nikalunga Tere Praan
Teer Lagega Nishaane Pe Jaa Ke
Karunga Main Waise, Taka Ke
Laaj Sharam Ka Parda Hata Ke
Rakhunga Main Tujhe Patrani Banake
Mazaa Utha Le Baby Aaj Raat Ka
Bulb Jaga Ke Zero Watt Ka

Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Dheere Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja
Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Raja Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Dheere Dheere... Dheere... Dheere...

Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja...
O Raja...

Let Me In Girl Don't Play Games
It's No Fun When You Messing With My Brains
I Can Think Cause You Call Me Too
How's That Don't Stall Me Too
No One Knows, This Our Secret
Close Close, Baby Let's Get Freaky
Someone Special Is Hard To Pursue
When I Get Ya, I'm Ma Send You Straight To The Moon

Kalpi moved to the music. Kalpi did not know that Raghav was moving closer to her like a moth to flame. Kalpi was in her own world. Every turn she did, every movement, Raghav mesmerized with Kalpi...Raghav could not help it and moved even closer...he was Addicted....

Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja
Cool Accha Perfume Laga Ke, Mood Banao Taaja Taaja
Kundi Mat Khadkao Raja, Seedha Andar Aao Raja...

O...
Nit Dheere Dheere Raja...
Raja Raja... Dheere Dheere Raja Raja
Dheere Dheere... Dheere... Dheere...

Kalpi danced the last part of the song and turned around and came face-to-face with the one and only Raghav Singhania. Kalpi got a shock when she saw him. They looked at each other...like there was no one but them. Raghav slowly moved closer to her and started circling her with fire in his eyes. Kalpi felt exposed under Raghav's gazed, Kalpi tried to take a step back, but Raghav stood in front of her and wrapped his arm around Kalpi waist and pulled her roughly to him, the music could be heard in the background...but right now Raghav was on concentrating on Kalpi. Raghav the slowly bent down and kissed Kalpi. Kalpi held on to Raghav when he deepened the kiss. Kalpi moaned a little which gave Raghav enough to move forward. Raghav broke the kiss after sometime and looked at a very flushed Kalpi. He then bent down and carried Kalpi bridal-style and walked back to his villa. Kalpi buried her face in his shoulders.

Raghav carefully laid Kalpi down on his bed and looked at her. Kalpi felt shy and hid her face in his neck. Raghav smiled and held onto Kalpi. He started pepper kissing her neck and then moved lower to her chest and started kissing the outline of her bosoms. Kalpi giggled for she felt ticklish. Raghav chuckled and kissed her lips once more before he wrapped her in his arms and rolled over and held close and slowly drifted off to sleep. Kalpi laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a smile on her lips.