Fashion Khatam Mujhpe

Goa

3 weeks later.

Kalpi was relaxing when her phone rang, " hello ? " Kalpi answered, " Kalpi. Its me Pakhi Kapoor " Pakhi said happily on the other side, Kalpi rolled her eyes, " yes, what can I do for you, Ms. Pakhi " Kalpi said, " well my engagement party is this coming Saturday, and I'm inviting you " Pakhi said, " ok sure. " Kalpi said, " can I bring someone ? " Kalpi asked, " sure " Pakhi said, Kalpi smiled " ok..I'll be there " Kalpi said and hung up. Kalpi got up from the couch and went to search for Raj. Kalpi found Raj in the kitchen with Mas and Meera, " hey Raj are you free this Saturday ? " Kalpi asked, " yeah sure. Whats up ? " Raj asked, " well would you like to accompany me for an engagement party in Mumbai ? " Kalpi asked, " sure. Who is getting engaged? " Meera asked, " my ex-boss " Kalpi said broadly, " that's nice for him to invite you " Meera smiled, " yeah... " Kalpi sighed and took an apple and bit into it. " when do we leave ? " Raj asked, " how about tomorrow ? " Kalpi asked, and Raj nodded.

Kalpi stood beside Raj at the airport waiting for their flight, " how is Dimpy ? " Kalpi asked, Raj blushed and smiled, " she good. She's coming down soon " Raj said happily, " sach !!! that so exciting. It been like what....2 years ? " Kalpi asked and Raj nodded. Kalpi smiled and gave an encouraging squeeze on Raj's arm. " I'm thinking of proposing to her " Raj smiled at Kalpi, " really ? when ? " Kalpi asked excitedly, " when she comes down. " Raj said, " you know...her birthday is coming soon, why don't you do it then ? " Kalpi asked, " say...that's a good idea Kalpi. Thanks " Raj smiled, Kalpi smiled, " welcome. Oh..that's us. Come on " Kalpi said and they rolled their bags to the check-in counter.

Mumbai

They arrived at Mumbai airport an hour later, " ahhh...Mumbai...its so good to be back " Raj said as he took in a deep breath of the air, Kalpi chuckled, "chal..." Kalpi said as she pulled Raj to the taxi stand. They arrived at Kalpi's chawl, " Kalpi !!! " Kamala yelled happily as she went to hug her, " aai " Kalpi smiled as she returned the hug, " how are you Raj ? " Kamala asked, " I'm good aunty " Raj smiled, " aao na " Kamala said as she ushered them both up the chawl. " Kalpi...how long are you going to be here ? " Kamala asked, " a week aai...I'm back for Raghav's sir's engagement party. " Kalpi smiled, " that's great. How is Goa ? how is Meera and Mastani ? " Kamala asked, Raj, " they are good aunty, actually they wanted to come, but work called them " Raj chuckled.

Later that night Raghav was sitting with Sammy at the bar, " I can't believe you are getting engaged to Pakhi " Sammy said in disbelief as he shook his head, " neither do I " Raghav said, " then why ? just call it off " Sammy said, " I want to...but I can't seem to know how " Raghav said taking a sip of his Whiskey. Sammy shook his head again, " good luck in you married life dude " Sammy said as he took a sip. Raghav was thinking about Kalpi the whole entire time. Ever since, she quit, Raghav could not thinking about her.

It was the day of the engagement party and Kalpi looked at herself and smiled. " ready to go ? " Raj asked, " yup " Kalpi smiled, " you look beautiful Kalpi " Raj smiled at her, " why thank you kind sir. Come on..lets party " Kalpi and pulled a laughing Raj with her. They arrived at Raghav's villa and saw the crowd, " wow...look at the crowd " Raj said, " all office people " Kalpi said and got out followed by Raj. " ready ? " Raj said extending his arm, " yup..lets do this " Kalpi smiled and looped her arm in his and walked to the entrance.

The Villa was packed with people from the office, Raghav's friends and Pakhi's friends as well. All having a good time drinking and talking the music was playing in the background. Kalpi looked around, " wow...this is fancy " Raj said and Kalpi giggled, " Kalpi...." Pakhi smiled as she hurried to her, " I'm glad you could make it. Oh and who is this ? " Pakhi smiled seductively at Raj, Kalpi just rolled her eyes, " this is Raj...my date " Kalpi said, " oh...my..you are handsome " Pakhi said as she felt him. Kalpi knew Raj did not like to be touched, except for Dimpy, " Raj..let's get a drink...we'll see you around " Kalpi smiled and she pulled Raj with her to the bar. " thanks...I needed that " Raj said who is still trying to overcome the trauma of being touched by Pakhi. Kalpi chuckled at passed him a glass of coke. " I see you made it " Raghav said behind her. Kalpi turned around looking at Raghav, " and you are ? " Raghav asked as he stretched out his hand towards Raj, " her date " Raj said as he wrapped his arm around Kalpi waist and pulled her close. Raghav looked at them, " Raghav Singhania " Raghav said, " Raj Chopra " Raj said as he shook Raghav's hand firmly. Kalpi could feel tension radiating between the two men, " Raj...why don't I introduce you to some people " Kalpi smiled and Raj nodded leaving a fuming Raghav at the bar. " who was that ? " Sammy asked, " I don't know...but I'm going to find out " Raghav said.

Kalpi introduced Raj to her ex-colleagues. They were having a good time when Raj got a call, " It's Dimpy..." Raj said, " go.." Kalpi smiled and pushed Raj to answer the call. Kalpi sighed and decided to get away from the crowd. Kalpi walked outside and took in some fresh air. But her freedom was ruined when Raghav made an appearance. " you guys look pretty close. Your boyfriend? " Raghav asked, Kalpi looked at him, " that's my business, not yours " Kalpi said. Kalpi was about to walk back to the party when Raghav got hold of her wrist and pulled her with him, " let go !!! " Kalpi said as she tried to pull her wrist free. Raghav pulled Kalpi towards the back of the house and pushed her against the wall and caged her. They looked at each other hardly, " let go " Kalpi said, but Raghav did not back up, " I said let go " Kalpi whispered harshly and she tried to push him away from her, but Raghav surprised her by kissing her deeply. Kalpi tried to push him but Raghav just wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him roughly and deepened the kiss.

Raghav held Kalpi tightly and kissed her deeply. He's lips moved from her lips to her neck and started pepper kissing her neck. Raghav loved Kalpi in his arms, she fitted him like a glove, and he could feel all her curves on him. Raghav roughly backed Kalpi up against the wall, and kissed her hard, he could not get enough of her, especially her lips, they were sweet like Strawberries, and she smelled like Roses, which Raghav started to get addicted by. Raghav ran his hand all over Kalpi's body, which earned him a moan from her. It was a small moan, but to him it was music to his ears. After sometime Raghav broke the kiss and looked at a very flushed Kalpi. Kalpi looked at him, after sometime, reality set in, Kalpi quickly pushed him away from her and ran to the house leaving Raghav breathing deeply against the wall. Kalpi quickly made it to the house and found Raj, " Raj..we need to leave " Kalpi said, " why ? what happened ? " Raj asked, " nothing..just lets go " Kalpi said as she pulled him with her to the car. They got in to the car, " Kalpi...what happened ? " Raj asked as he stared the car, " nothing...I'm just tired " Kalpi said as she held her head and looked out the window.

Raghav made it back to the house and started searching for Kalpi, " Sam..have you seen Kalpi ? " Raghav asked, Sammy shook his head, " shit " Ragahv mumbled, " why ? did something happen ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked over at Pakhi who was too busy showing off her ring to her friends, " I kiss Kalpi..." Raghav said, " kiya ?? are you serious ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded.

Sitting on the balcony Kalpi looked up at the sky thinking about the kiss that she shared with Raghav. Shaking her head " he's engaged Kalpi...stop it. You'll just wasting your time. Besides her hates you. Snap out of it Kalpi " Kalpi thought and stood up and walked to the chawl and prepared to sleep.

Raghav drank his Whiskey thinking about Kalpi, their kiss. Raghav was addicted to Kalpi's kisses, her body and everything about her...he need more...no he wanted more....and he would do anything to get more.

Addicted { Aao Raja }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें