Chapter 5

{Long time no see right? Its because my j.cole fan fic is getting pampered by loyal readers with votes and i just spoil that story rotten. Please im beggin yall to check out my story betrayed }

Pedro pov

__________

"Daddy there's someone i'd like you to meet." Tiara said bringing me into the VERY large Dining room.

"Hello I'm -"

"-Aaron Bakerson i know. Im Pedro." I smile cutting him off.

"Daddy Pedro is captin of the basketball team at our school." Tiara informs him.

"Can you play?" Mr.Bakerson asked and i smirked.

"I can show you better than i can tell you."

"We'll have to play against eachother one of these days, please have a seat." Aaron says. And as soon as i go to sit down my cell phone rings , i look at the caller ID and it was jauns Aubelita.

"Excuse me I have to take this." I say.

I walked into the other room and answered the phone Jauns Aubelita only speaks spanish so i had to speak it to. And what i heard was WAAY too shocking.

Tiara's pov

___

___

___

I heard Pedro speaking in spanish but i didnt understand a word of it. My dad looked at me and my mom did too and i shrugged. Pedro walked back into the room.

" it was nice meeting you all but Im sorry but i must go, there is a family emergency. " He said then left and i just sat there. Then i thought, Pedro told me he was an Orphan with no family! He's a liar, it must be some other girl! Ugh im so stupid! I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

That was last week, I havent heard from Pedro since. He sends me to voice mail every time i call. I sighed . I guess he's just not intrested.

Pedros pov

__

___

_____

Jaun has a broken arm, he fell off the the bunk bed. I was so scared when aubelita told me he was in the hospital, i thought i was going to loose him i was glad it was only a broken arm but i was mad at myself. I hadnt been to school in a week so i could earn some extra cash it was well needed, i was so busy i hadnt charged my phone so it was dead. I just been working myself extra hard. I sighed as i fell back on the couch bed Abuelita bought me. I plugged my phone up to the charger and got myself in the shower. The water pelting on my skin felt like heaven. Jaun was at his Aubelita's she was keeping him for the night and i had to come get him to take him to daycare. My peace was disturbed by somebody banging on the door. I sighed shutting off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. The person was banging on the door like L.A.P.D.

"Hold on Damnit!" I snapped. As i walked towards the door, i swung open the door slightly annoyed, i fixed my mouth to scream at the person but as soon as my eyes seen who it was, my facial features softened at the sight of Tiara. But then i got angry again.

"What are you doing here? How you even know where i live?" I asked her but she didn't hear me, she was too busy staring at my chest. I had a nice body, a 6pack and a tatto across my chest saying

'Only God Can Judge me'

On my back i had 'Respect, Honesty & Loyalty'

I had a tribal tatto on my arm. And Jauns name in cursive on my upper left arm. I snapped my fingers in her face.

"How you know where i live?" I said rudely. I was stressed, i wasnt intending on being an ass.

"Im rich, i can find out stuff like this. Why havent you been answering my calls?"

"You shouldnt be here." I say, she'd grow custom to coming around and one of these days she'd find out about Jaun.

"Why? You got some girl in here i dont know about?"

"T we not even together."

"Yeah i guess you right. " she said softly.

"Im sorry, i aint trynna hurt yo feelings-"

"-You didnt hurt my feelings. I just want to know why you lied to me."

"Lied to you about what?"

"Being an orphan! Its pathetic that you would lie about that, if you wanted to see other girls!"

That pissed me off. "You think that i would lie about some shxt like that?! Wtf is wrong with you?! If you so rich search that shxt! You so fxcking stuck up! Did you ever stop to think that the world dont revolve on you! Fxck you Tiara, dont come to my doorstep again, now thats PATHETIC!" I snapped. And slammed the door in her face.

i aint got time for petty little girls like her. Why would i lie about that? Fxck her. I locked my door, slid on some boxers and through myself on the couch bed and fell asleep.