Chapter 15

One more chapter till the end

"I got my eye on you

Your every thing I see

I want your heart love and emotion, endlessly." This was my jam.

I'm on my way to my basketball game. After healing I quit the game and dedicated all my time to Tiara and my son, school and ball of course.

"Cuz your a good girl and you know it

You act so different around me

Cuz your a good girl and you know it

I know exactly who you could be

Just hold on we're going home." I sang terribly pulling up at the school. I was barely parked when tiara jumped out.

"My singing wasn't that bad was it?" I asked after grabbing my duffle bag out.

"You sounded like a bag of dying cats."

I laughed weakly.

"What's wrong Bae?" Tiara sighed.

"Nothing."

"you gone lie to me forreal tho?"

"It's just the money I saved up ain't gone last us forever.... And this is the last game till the championship and I still haven't been scouted. Our kids need shit...I think imma have to drop ball and just get a job and work on my family."

"Pedro, this dream was something you've had before Pj and Juan and me."

"But yall became my first priority,dreams aside, this reality,the real world and I ain't got time for dreaming."

"I'll get a job, my parents help Gabby out , they'll help us too."

I sighed shaking my head just about to protest when she just kissed me.

"Babe, stop being so worrisome. The money is going to last us 6 months,3 months you graduate,you'll get scouted by a good college in time...as far as money goes... We'll figure something out ,now put your game face on and gone and play your heart out daddy, and if your up for it, my mama got the kids... We can have a,little..... Fun time later." Tiara says and I smirk and kissed her.

"I'm always for it." I whisper pulling back and winked. She giggled. My heart started to thud rapidly in my chest.

"I love you." I say wholeheartedly.

" I love you too." She says and I smile.

     *********************************

*************************************

"Sanchez get your ass out here, scout wants to see you." Coach yelled to me coming into the locker room.

"Tell him go away." I mumbled miserably. We played GREAT we won by 59 points 100 to 41. 35 of them points scored by me but I was stuck in a funk. Like how am I going to support my family?

"Sanchez get your ass out there, they're NBA scouts."

All heads snapped towards me and next thing I know  I'm being pushed out the locker room and come face to face with Reginald Renalds, Carter Diamond, James Smith....and tiaras dad..... All looking to scout me. They start throwing out how much I'll be getting paid. I heard 45mill every 6months and I was sold....,and to the fact He was my Childs grandfather who just so happened to sponsor,and coach Miami heat.

Comment

Vote

...one chapter left