Chapter 20

Tiara's pov

"Baby I promise you the world is ours as soon as this basketball season is up... I gotta train for a whole year tho but after my first real season We getting married, we moving into a bigger house, we gone get matching Benz you feels me bae? Fuck matching Jays,let's get matching Rolex." Pedro exclaimed excitedly as he held me in his arms rubbing my belly. Of course, Pedro has managed to get me pregnant again. But you know what? I don't mind it. We're in love, his career is taking off, I'm working on launching my own clothing line and modeling agency we graduated high school we both want a big family why not start now? We're set? And isn't this what we're suppose to have careers for? To be stable enough to take care of yourself and children? I'm ready. We're hoping for a girl this time. I looked at my small family. Pedro to my right with Jaun on the side of him and PJ in between us.

"I can't wait." I smiled.

"Me either, I know your gonna look so beautiful in that wedding dress." Pedro said and I smiled.

"Yeah, what I'm really thinking about is you in that tux" I say as he grabs Juan and I grab Pj. We carefully walked them to their room where Pedro laid sleeping Juan in his bed and I lay PJ in his crib. We tip toe out their room go get in the shower together.

We made love in there then got dressed. Juan had on this Armani Suit that made me want to jump his bones all over again. I was wearing a Black  CHANEL dress with Chanel pumps with a matching bag. My hair was done up in big curls, my make up was flawless. I could get use to the celebrity life style. I just would be lonely when Pedro was on the road not here. But I would have the boys. Oh how could I forget? Do yall know Emily didn't even show up for the court hearing so the judge dismissed the case. Pedro remains with full custody. It's weird actually. No one has even seen Emily around... Welp. Not my problem.

"Bae you ready?"

"Yeah." I said looking in the mirror one more time and pried myself away from it.

We we're going to this banquet for his signing/welcoming of him into the Heat. Of course, I've been to events like this before. Yeah I've walked the red carpet. But this is the first time I walk in with the center of attention. The first time I walk in with the love of my life ... TLOML. We gave the babysitter (Cortez Pedro's big brother)  a lost of allergies,phone numbers and other important stuff and then hopped in the limo. The whole ride there he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I swear Pedro was the cutest.

When we stepped out, it was cameras flashing, paparazzi asking questions already fans, all that.

"Pedro, who is this lovely lady accompanying you?"

"My wife to be, the love of my life and the mother of my children."

"How many children do you have"

"Two boys and we're hoping for a girl, we're expecting."

"Are you in love with her? There are thousands of girls who would kill to have you."

"No one needs to kill anyone" Pedro laughed."I'm very much in love with Tiara, she's my Roc.She's all I need so sorry thousands of girls, my hearts taken." He finished kissing me. Then we proceeded onto the building.

              *********************

*************************************

Pedro's pov

"He might be the youngest NBA player we've ever drafted. And yes, he knocked my daughter up twice ,yes me and him don't get on so well but that's not what it's about on this team, it's about teamwork,loyalty, and dedication to this team with the ability to play. Baby girl I hope you can handle the tabloids, crazed fans and him constantly being on the road. Nevertheless it gives me great honor and hot to welcome the newest & youngest player to our team Pedro Sanchez!!" Tiaras Dad announced and everyone clapped as I made my way to the stage.

Tiaras Dad handed me a bag with my first uniform. I was smiling so hard as I took my Jersey out of my bag looking at it. My heart was pounding so damn hard I  and I was so damn happy.

I grabbed the mike in my hand.

"Okay, I know I'm bouta sound like a complete bitch but I think I'm going to cry." I say and everybody start laughing." It's just like damn, I dreamt of this moment but I never thought I would be here. And if for a second I thought I would be here, I didn't think I would be here so soon. I'm going to give it my all. I'm going to give my best, you'll never catch me slacking on the court. I'm ready to train, I'm ready to play, being ths rookie and being the youngest won't slow me down. I realize this isn't street ball anymore,this isn't ball in high school, I'm with the big dogs, and I swear I would never take nothing back or change anything in my past because if I did, I know I wouldn't be standing where I am. I'mma cool guy, I'm not gay so I'm not gone be checking anybody out on the court or locker rooms." I say and my team laughs and I hear a few jokingly thank gods. "I swear, this is what success feels like. I got the family,the dream job , dream girl and it's like shit, this isn't a dream it's reality. So thank you. Thank Dios. Thank you to everybody. Let's go #HeatNation." I say and everybody claps as I exit the stage and return back to my seat.

"I'm proud of you bae " Tiara said wiping her tears.

"I love you." I say kissing her lips.

I got everything.. I got everything I can not complain I can not.... What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

Comment/vote