Chapter 22

Pedro pov

"Honey I'm home." I said coming thru the door.

"Daddy!!!!!" PJ And Juan cheered running and throwing themselves in my arms.

"Hey boys. I missed you guys so,much." I said. Tiara stood at the bottom of the steps, Sanchez on her hip grinning. Sanchez started thrusting wildly.

"Congratulations on your ring baby." Tiara said kissing me. We had won't the championship game,I got my ring. We're having a celebration tonight to.

"Thanks." I said pulling away from the kiss. I spent time with them all , telling them stories about crazy fans,scenery, all that, we watched some movies and the boys fell asleep on the couch along with Tiara. They must've been waiting up all morning for me. I smiled and snapped a picture before sneaking upstairs and going into the shower. I was deep into thought thinking bout Maria and what I got myself into when I felt a pair of soft lips on back.

"I missed you."Tiara said her voice meek. In one swift moment i turned around picking her up wrapping her legs around me kissing her hard and passionately to show her how i much i missed her.

Things quickly escalated to the bedroom, there was no fore play we just got straight to it and i was giving her my all, i love Tiara so damn much and i know I've been cheating but i got lonely. maybe thats not a good excuse, but i just couldn't help myself, Maria was always pushing up on me,flaunting herself around...so i took that chance. i gave into the temptation. i felt bad, and im pretty sure i was fucking tiara the best i ever had, as if his sex could fix the affair i had with another woman, cheated on my wife, i cheated on my kids, i cheated myself. im going to tell her... just not yet, but not before the wedding.

"Damn Pedro, what was that?" Tiara asked me as she got dressed in her thousand dollar dress.

"Just show you how much i missed you." i smiled my dimple showing as i pulled on my Tom Ford.

 "Uh huh.."

"Hey bae, can i talk to you about something its really important..."

"Sure, anything you know that."

"So, about this wedding, baby, you know i love you, and you know i wanna marry you, but theres alot going on and  i think we should put it off til after next seaso next year, well be settled, we'll have more money and not be on a cheap as budget and i can go all out on you baby."  it looked like she really wasnt digging the idea. She sighed.

"Okay. But after next season we getiing married!" she said pulling on a smile. i kissed her forehead pulling her up and we ran out the house like two teenagers giggling, leaving our children behind with Cortez, we planned on staying out all night and Cortez was having his 2 daughters, Rosilina, And Audrey to come spend time with our boys.

The party was jumping. They crowned me MVP of the year and everybody gave speeches on what it was like on the road,  it was Maria's turn. She was wearing a floor lengt dress with a neck line that stopped under her pierced belly button.

"Being on the road was so, fun, I think that over the time, i spent with this one player i fell inlove with him.. the sex was amazing, we could laugh and spend all our time together, and im truly in love with you, i want you to ditch that bitch you cae with and get wit me, Pedro would you be mine?" Maria said and Tiara turned to me letting go of my hand...