Chapter 16

IM SORRY IF IT FEELS LIKE IM PRESSURING YALL BUT SURELY YALL UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT. BUT DONT YALL THINK YALL BE PRESSURING ME? THESE UPDATES DONT JUST MAGICALLY APPEAR AND A STORY LINE DONT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT IM  CHANGING THE WHOLE POINT OF THE STORY FOR yall and yall aint got the decency to at least comment or vote. I updated through all the shit I was going through this summer with my first love dying, with people turning their backs on me all the heartache and pain I updated.  and yall want updates ? I thought of a plan that would benefit myself and be a joy to my readers trying to promote my other stories in a positive light but fuck it damn. Here is the update yall  always want and beg for but wont even vote or comment on.

Pedro's pov

I had to be packed up by the next 2 weeks then have to start practice. I don't have to go to college or nothing. I made it straight into the NBA. Tiara said that was nothing but  god at work. I agreed 100 percent. She said that maybe I should go to college anyways but I disagreed. Its like I made it big time why would I need college? I don't im already gone be a big time NBA star. College isn't for me. And plus im tired of school. Who would want to go to school 12 years, be in college for 4, or ,6,or 8 or however long only to have some stressful ass kids you gotta constantly work for until you die. im sorry but I've been working like a slave and ill be damned if im working under somebody like that again nahh im aight. Im straight

"Babe I've packed up all the boys things, Im just worried about all the furniture ya know?" Tiara asked walking into our room.

"T bae, we don't need none of this stuff, we gotta house waiting on us on the beach in Miami , all ready paid off and everything, 3 brand new cars and everything..'

"What about all our old stuff? we just leaving everything?"

"We giving everything to Daison and Gabby. Stop worrying your pretty little heart."

"Baby you my everything

you all I ever wanted

you be up on everything

other hoes aint ever on it

we can do it real big

biggah then you ever done it

cuz you hold me down

every time I hit you up

you make me beg for it

to you give it up

and I say the same thing every fucking time

you the fuckin best" I sang to her holding her in my arms as drake best I ever had was playing.

"Babe come on, you know your voice sounds like Whales mating." Tiara laughed

"whales mating?"

"Yeah..mating in the blow holes."

"Ouch....wait aren't dolphins the ones with blow holes."

'I don't know ." she said before smashing her lips to mine. I Smiled deepening the kiss. I got everything that I could've possibly wanted. A family, dream job, dream girl-oops I meant fiancé bride to be. Me and tiara fell back onto our sheet-less mattress with me on top she broke the kiss.

"Babe you're crushing my rib cage. You way the ton of a whale!"

"Seriously what is it with you and these whales ?Have you been seeing and underwater mammal    behind my back?" I asked playfully serious.

"I confess "She says and we break out in laughter.

"You know if anyone would've told me 2 years ago that I would be 19 with 2 sons,a beautiful wife to be who I m undeniably in love with, on the way to success with m dream job,.... I would've believed them... cuz im the shit." I say and we laughed some more and I gazed into her eyes.

"I love you tiara " I say then start to suck on her neck.

"I love you too Pedro."

 AWWW