Chapter 18

I was all types of annoyed. It's been like that since Emily showed up on my doorstep. On the brighter side,we move to Miami in one week. My court date for custody over Juan is in 3 days (stressful). But PJ is trying to walk... He's 1 Juan is turning 4 in a couple of months, and I think Tiara might be pregnant again. Matter of fact I know.

Fact no.1 - we don't used condoms or any type of birth controls

Fact no.2 she missed her period (yes I know when she gets it.)

Fact no.3 she's been having symptoms.

I'm not upset at all because I love tiara and I know I'm going to be able to financially support my family. I'm going to marry her after this season is up and I wouldn't rather have kids by anyone else. Tiara my baby. My everything and the plan is to get her pregnant as many times as I can.

"Daddy!" Juana voice yelled from the dining room as I worked to finish our dinner. Tiara has been giving me cooking lessons. And I've been doing good even tho imma have maids,chefs,and butlers to do work anyways and nannies to watch the children so Tiara can do whatever it is she wants to pursue. I told her I didn't want her working but she insisted and said she didn't just wanna be some 'basketball ' players wife.

"What juju?" I yell back.

"PJ spilt my Orange juicy!" ·

"Well clean it up you ain't handicap boy!"

"Daddy!!!"Juan calls again 5 minutes later.

"What!!!"

"Somebodys ats the door!"

I turn off the stove and wiping my hands on my pants then going to tend to the door, Tiara was out visiting Gabby Daison and what not.

I answered the door and could've fainted at the person I had came face to face with...someone I hadn't seen in years... Since I was like 10.. But no doubt I still remembered who he was.

He was... He is...

My brother..... Cortez.