Chapter 17

I was in the middle of giving Tiara the business when someone kept banging on the door. Like giving her the actual buisnes. Knocking them ankels completely loose.

"Just ignore it bae'' I tell her not stoping i was working to get my third nut she start kissing on my jaw line. I got to knockng her shit i was almost there.

"Babe get the door." She said trying to push me out but i pushed in deeper makig her cry out.

"Hold on let me get one off."I say and her walls clench aroud my shaft and pushed me off the edge sending my body in to complete shock as she kept meeting my thrusts i closed my eyes and grabbed her tightly to make her stop moving and groaned out as my nut shot through me and into her. Tiara gone have all my babies.

i got off of her and pulled on my boxers and rushed to the front door ready to cuss out the person who was banging on y door like 5 o.

I opened the door and camed face to face with Emily her eyes roamed my shirtless body.

"What?"I asked coldly,my voice filled with venom.

She was still staring at my body, i cleared my throat and repeated myself.

"Yeah you.''

"Excuse me."

"I want you."

"Im taken."

"So. i can fuck you better than the other bitch"

"I doubt that but even if you could,you could never love me better than her." i said and i felt tiaras naked body press to mine.

"Thats right baby" she said kissing my neck and i rose to attention.

'Nah you couldnt fuck me better either. im covered in every department with my bae."

"Fine but i want my son!" Emily yelled in rage jealously. Throwing court papers in my face... this bitch