Chapter 14

Tiaras pov

The Dr started shaking his head and the only thought in my mind is : Pedros dead. So before the doctor even finish I broke down crying clenching my chest. I couldn't hear anything anymore. I just kept screaming he's dead.

Smack!

I felt a hard hand come down in my cheek. Gabby smacked me.

"Quit it Tiara he fucking made it, he survived he's alive,you're scaring Juan." Gabby yells out of irritation.

I sobered up a little. "He's okay?" I asked looking the Dr into his eyes and he smiled.

"Very much, he lost a lot of blood, but we we're able to remove the bullets. One missed a main organ in his abdomen by an inch  , one barely missed his spinal cord and his arm. He refuses to sleep without seeing you first,so I can let 3 people in no more,we don't need him overwhelmed,the pain medicine has Got him a little out of it so baee with him. Go on and see him in room b205."

I rushed towards the room with Juan and Daison and I burst in and Pedro smiles brightly at me. I ran and carefully hugged him.

"Thanks God your alright." I say crying.

"Baby girl,calm down it's okay I made it." He cried hugging me back.

I sighed moving back. I let him have his time with Juan and listened as Daison and him held a  conversation.

"Hey Daison,could you take Juan for the night. Step out for a minute cause I need to talk to Pedro for a minute." I say and Daison agrees. I kiss Juan goodbye and so does Pedro and as soon as they leave my smile drops.

"Pedro I think we need a break." I say.

"What ?" Pedro asks as if his ears we're deceiving him.

"I just don't think I'm what you need right now. This thug life shit could destroy us,could kill you and I don't want to loose you."

"Tiara you sound dumb as fuck. How you gone say we needa break but sit up in my fucking face and say you don't wanna loose me! ? That is fucking loosing me !"

"You know-"

"I know what? That you're being fucking idiotic. I love you Tiara you're not fucking leaving me. We done built our way up from the ground don't do this to me, to us, to our boys."

"I just think it's best if we love each other separately."

"That's real fucking selfish tiara, you just gone walk out on us? Why you always tryna run from shit?"

"I'm scared ! Because I'm scared."

"ME FUCKING TOO! I am too tiara.,I'm scared my all isn't enough and that I'll fail as a husband and father but dammit we gone be scared together, now get yo ass over here in lay in this hospital bed." Pedro said. I didn't even hesitate to join him in the bed.

"I'm sorry." I whisper crying into his chest. He rubbed threw my hair.

"I don't ever wanna hear shit about you leaving again understood?"

"Yes."

"I,love you tiara."

"I love you too Pedro."

6comments

8votes for next chapter