Chapter 21

Yall know what I'm tired of yall. Yall not too good to comment. That shit matters it's cool tho.I'm tired of this story. Yall not giving me what I want so I won't give yall what yall want. Muthafuckas never loved us..... I'm on my worst behavior lmao. Enjoy the chapter. Smdh.

Pedro's pov 

Ok. So I know said I was ready for the settle down and I was ready to be with tiara but I'm not. You know? I'm young? I just hit 21 you know? I wanna live. I wanna have fun. I got the rest of my life to be tied down. I love Tiara, I do but after a while the same shit get boring. I mean tiara is tiara and that's what I love about her n   know one will ever have my heart like she do. We got three kids you know? Sánchez, Pj And  Juan our my pride and joy and T is my rock. But all in all, in honesty, I've been cheating with this cheerleader for our team . Her name is María. She's Mexican and Dominican. She's beautiful. She got a banging body. She pretty in the face and honestly she cool company you know? It gets lonely on this road.

But enough of my dirty laundry. I was on Skype with my boys. Sanchez is 6 months PJ is three and Juan is 7

"Hi daddy!" Juan grinned.

"Wassup Jigga-jay." I said calling him by his nickname. We all have our Lil nicknames we made.

"Heyyyy dasy" PJ says putting his face all in the camera I was cracking up,laughing at him. He was so cute with his Chubby cheeks and brown curly afro he had the true definition of a baby face.

"Hey Peso Jr." I laughed then directed my attention to  Sanchez who was sucking his pacifier just looking at me.

"Hello $-dollas" I say to him and he start smiling at me showing his gums at me. He was adorable. While PJ looked like me, Sanchez was the spitting image of his mama. Juan looked like me too tho

(btw The cover photo is PJ.)

"Daddy when are you coming home?" Juan asked.

"on Friday Jig."

"Yaaay." He cheered and PJ started clapping his hands smiling and I doubt Sanchez even knew what was going on.

"Okay boys, say goodnight to daddy then go up stairs and get ready for yall baths." Tiaras voice said as she picked up Sanchez.

"I love you daddy goodnight!" Juan says.

"Lob ju dasy goomight." PJ said and him and Juan got up from the couch and disappear up stairs.

Tiara sits in there place,putting Sanchez in her lap.

"Hey bae."

"Hey boo."

"I can't wait till you get home, with school Juan being in school, PJ and Sanchez at day care, and me here all alone, I be sooo lonely and bored,I can't wait till they finish furnishing my office so I can go back to work." Tiara said.

"imma be home soon. We got 1 last game and that's the play offs. I want a ring you know? Lebron is on his fourth one and d wade on his 2nd. I been putting in real work, you know?"

"Yeah bae, I be seeing you. I watch every game even though I can't be front row everyone, I'm watching them on TV bae."

"That's wassup you my Lil down bae, T-nasty."

"Yeah and ya my big papi. I'm seriously glad you been faithful and loyal, not that I ever doubted you or anything, but I don't want anything to stop us getting married when you get back. I'm so excited. All I've been doing is planning."

"Ahem." Maria cleared her throat making me looked up at her. She was in her bathrobe she motioned with her index finger for me to come to her.

"Bae what was that?"

"Nun  the TV, but looked I gotta go get in tub,my body site I'll hit you up tomorrow." I said.

"Okay I lov-"

"Mhmloveyoutoo" I said shutting the laptop seeing as Maria dropped her robe and I rushed towards the bathroom.

Is this chapter good enough for comments? 

One chapter left.