Chapter 9

____________

Tiara's pov

_____________

Pedro was being so distant. So mean to me, when I try to talk to him, he just walks away, when I'm walking his way he turns and goes the opposite way.

"Pedro I - " I began and he turned around and walked away, tears welled up in my eyes. Why is he being like this? Did he find someone new? Is he back with his baby mama? Why doesn't he love me anymore? Tears just kept pouring down. I stood facing my locker, tears rolling down my face.

"What's wrong? "Gabby asked me snapping me out of my trance.

"Pedro has been ignoring me all day! Every time I try to talk to him he just walks away! He don't love me anymore. " I cried.

"What? "

"He won't even talk to me."

"Maybe there is a reason, Pedro don't seem like the type of Guy to just stop talking to you with out a reason. "

"His reason is that he doesn't love me anymore! "

"Tiara .... calm down. Maybe he just needs his space, y'all are together 24/7."

"Maybe you're right, but that's not the way to ask for space! "

"Two can play that game sweetheart. "

"You're right " I said as we linked arms and went into the lunchroom. I didn't feel like eating cos my mind was still fixated on Pedro. So I just got my lunch and sat with gabby .

"You gone eat them fries girl? " Gabby said, I shook my head no and she snatched up my whole tray, she was eating for two.

"Girl yo baby bump is getting so big." I say.

"Yeah I'm due in 5 months. "

"Are you scared now? To be a mommy? "

"Not so much as scared to be come a mother, but scared of anything happening to my baby, its a dangerous world ya know? "

"Yeah I know. So are you gonna breast feed? I heard if you do, it makes your baby smarter. "

"I don't know, it'll be weird ya know? having a baby sucking on my nipples.I mean they have those suction cups but Iont know, I'll have to really think about it."

"Have you thought about any names? "

"I like Trinity, for a girl or Rahiem for a boy."

"That's cute so-" I was cut off mid sentence by what caught my eye, Pedro and Katrina all hugged up.

Tears filled my eyes once again, I knew he didn't love me. I stood up and got real lightheaded.

"Are you okay? "Gabby asked and I nodded but the room was spinning.

"Yeah I just.... I Just.." I started but the room was spinning out of control and everything went all black .

I woke up in a hospital."What happened? " I asked out loud as I opened my eyes.

"You fainted. " Gabby said.

The Dr walked in the room.

"Hello Tiara, how are you feeling? "The Dr. asked me.

"I'm fine.What happened what's wrong? "

"I'd prefer to tell you this in private. " The Doctor said looking at Pedro and Gabby, I hadn't even noticed he was here.

Maybe he did still love me.

"No this is my sister and my boyfriend, they can hear."

"Well Tiara ....... you're 8 weeks pregnant. You were stressed too much and you hadn't ate today, and your body just shut down. "

"You said.. wait what? I'm what?! "

"Your 8 weeks pregnant, I'll have the nurse bring you in pamphlets on child birth and Your options of teen pregnancy. " The Doctor said then walked out the room, it was dead silence. I couldn't look up, I couldn't meet Pedro's eyes.

"Tiara. " Pedro called me. I just shook my head, tears burning my eyes.

"Tiara." he called. I wiped my tears not answering. He grabbed my face and made me looked at him, tears poured down even more.

"It's going to be okay Tiara, I promise, I love you. I'm here for you okay? you are not alone okay baby? I've been here before, I know how you're feeling, I know there are a thousands of thoughts running through your mind right now, but you need to know, I was avoiding you for your own safety. But Tiara I am here for you. I'm not leaving your side, I'll do anything for your protection. I love you. "He said.

"I love you too." I cried and he kissed me.

"So Tiara ....... your Pregnant? " My dad said coming in the room looking very disappointed.

Pedro held my hand tight.

"Yes Daddy. "

"I think you're too young to have a baby."

"Yes I know, but I'm pregnant dad."

"I think you should get an abortion, it will give us negative feedback on the news."

"With all due respect sir, we aren't going to get an abortion. " Pedro said.

"Oh and how are you going to take care of a damn baby y'all only 16 &17? "

"The same way I been taking care of my own son for 3 almost 4 years now."

"My daughter is NOT giving birth to a bastard baby."

"My girlfriend isn't going to kill my baby."

"Well she isn't your girlfriend anymore! "

"I think we are the only ones to make that decision sir. What do you want Tiara? "

I looked up between My dad and Pedro.

"My daddy always told me to do what I thought was right." I said and my daddy smiled.

"And, I want to keep our baby, I want you Pedro, I want us."I finished.

"So I um.... I'm just gonna go." Gabby said and my dad looked at her and acted as if he seen a ghost.

"Gabriella? " My dad said, and Gabby looked at him as if he was a pedo for knowing her name.

"Excuse me do I know you? "

"I'm..... your father. " My dad said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol I wanted to get that out of the way.

Comment & Vote for next chapter!!