3

Jade

I was just laying in bed when someone knocked on my door. It was Hayes. I look up from my bed with a confused expression. He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him, so I took out one headphone. I was listening to the weekend.

"What?" I ask. He rolls his eyes. "Come downstairs, mom called a meeting asap" He explains. "Whatever," I say. He leaves my room. I put both my earpieces back on and walk downstairs.

Once I reach downstairs, everyone was already sitting at the table. Including Cameron and Taylor. Will patted the seat next to him. I gladly took it even though I had to sit next to Cameron.

My mom waves her hand in front of my face to try and catch my attention. "What?" I snap at her, my eyebrow raised. "Don't answer me that way" she says. Somehow, her voice was calm even though I could sense the annoyance in it.

"Your father and I think that your behavior has been terrible and your attitude, we don't even want to talk about it. We have made a decision and it is final. I don't want to hear any if, ands or buts. If you have something to say, your phone will be gone, understand... We have decided that you will be living with Nash until your attitude has improved. He will update us on everything you do. If he doesn't then the others will. All the boys are moving in together as well as Mahogany so you have a girl there too".

I just sit there and think about this. I don't even bother to speak. I don't make eye contact with anyone in this room. Instead, I just get up and slowly walk to my room. I could feel my stomach turn and my eyes getting watery. Once one tear falls down my cheek, I start running. I run to my room and lock myself inside of it.

I slide down the door and bury my head in my shoulders that I rest on my knees. I let all the tears pour out. I let out all the screams. Everything I have been holding in, I let out. This can't be happening.